Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 12:59 PM       
Bigtimecow you are like the Fonz of girls pussies.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 04:00 AM       
Is it still a Shocker if she requests it?

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 02:27 PM       
The BF bought me a bar gag to shut me up. I bit it so hard I chewed through the leather and chipped my tooth on the steel. Hell yeah.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 05:44 PM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 05:53 PM       
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 03:36 AM       
fucked in the dark room at school. very high school, but awesome. then came back an hour later to be scared shitless when some old man was sleeping on the couch in the photo lab. called the cops
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 10:02 AM       
Did he have a hair-lip scar?
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 11:24 AM       
:o
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 10:39 AM       
Driving home from Olive Garden with GF. Our hands HELPING each other out. I drive a stick shift so I was about to take my right hand out and shift but then she shifted for me with her right hand. I was all like "OH YEAH, DOUBLE SHIFTING!"

Last night we went to a taco joint and someone spray painted EAT GORILLAS on the ground outside. We were trying to figure out where else we had seen the saying a few weeks prior but to no avail. Later on when I was exploding I was all like "EAT GORRILLLLLAAAAASSSS"
rockfuckcunt
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 10:57 AM       

1:15

i listen to this song a lot in the car and in the studio, so when we were switching positions i said "let me ride that spaceship"

definitely not as good as eat gorillas but yes
The Unicorn
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 10:07 PM       
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 09:03 PM       
We watched this the other day so i was about to come and was "WOOOAH BLACK BETTY....AMABALANCE!!!!"
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 09:08 AM       
Amber Lance
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 10:55 AM       
Nooner on lunch.

We were at the H2O show the other night drinking and I told her "I think we have a rival couple to contend with." She was like "Oh yeah. Who's that?"

I was like "BIGTIMECOW." She was just like "What the heck does that mean?"
The Unicorn
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 01:11 PM       
and then you went "EEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY"
rockfuckcunt
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 03:08 PM       
ahahahahaha yes, it is on

the other night i said "boomshakalaka" as i came. it's been a joke with some friends in the studio and everytime we would finish i would say "dammit, i forgot to say it." but now i did and it was pretty funny

YOU CAN TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND MY NAME IS ADAM, BIGTIMECOW IS JUST MY ONLINE PERSONA
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 03:28 PM       
ADAM....IT'S ON BROTHA.

I love boomshakalakalaka
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 06:04 PM       
bigtimecow, he's on fire.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 09:13 AM       
As SAM as my witness I was playing Left 4 Head 2 last night when my roommate walked into the living room. I thought he was sleeping already. There's more to it but I have to go into further detail at home.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 12:22 PM       
Sam was giving you head?
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 06:31 PM       
So got home from drinking at the bar with g/f and I wanted to play Left 4 Dead 2. I'm playing and she's like "I'll go down on you while you're playing" I'm like okay...awesome. I was pretty certain my roommate was sleeping but apparently not. Then my roommate walks into the living room and thinks we're joking because her head is buried in my lap. He starts a normal conversation like "What're you two up to?" I was like "Tony....can you go in the other room for a quick moment." Then he realized what was actually happening and got real mad and went to sleep.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 06:40 PM       
lol.

i guess your roommate got LEFT 4 HEAD

or i guess he LEFT BEcASEOF HEAD
The Unicorn
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 09:52 PM       
AND I WAS ON THE MIC THE WHOLE TIME
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 01:50 AM       

you guys almost had a foursome ;/