Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 11:30 AM       
Yeah, it's Megan. She looks exactly like her dad.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 03:16 PM       
DENTAL SUPPLY SALESPERSON
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 03:50 PM       
I imagine she might have been inspired by her dad's career in dentistry.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 04:16 PM       
I'm gonna watch the episodes online, now I have someone to kinda care about.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 05:01 PM       
I'm going to the Dweezil Zappa concert tonight to watch him shred on his guitar, son

<3 <3

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 05:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Based on avatars Im your boss anyway. You change yours. BTW are you even cool enough to listen to Hard to Beat?
103% cooler than you'll ever be

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 06:41 PM       
She was in the bottom two last night, Tadao, but she won the last challenge and the other guy went home.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 07:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I'm going to the Dweezil Zappa concert tonight to watch him shred on his guitar, son

<3 <3

Went last Thursday and it was great!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 07:14 PM       
Quote:

<3 <3
is t. bozzio gonna be there cause he was there when i went 8-)
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 07:16 PM       
Quote:

<3 <3
FOREVER, FOREVERRRRRR :heart
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 10:02 PM       
Priscilla: Queen of the Desert is on Netflix's instant watch list.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 11:29 PM       
I watching a show on Discovery Channel right now called "naked science: giant crystal caves" and holly fuck it is insanely cool.

There is a video tab on this link, http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...w#tab-Overview
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 11:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
103% cooler than you'll ever be
So cool you have to come to another threat to post a retort.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 12:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
is t. bozzio gonna be there cause he was there when i went 8-)
No The first year they did Zappa Plays Zappa they had Bozzio and Napoleon Murphy Brock, and it was great.

They didn't have any special guests this year, but it was still a gas! A guy behind me yelled for Montana the whole time even after it was played, and another guy in front of me kept pointing everything out to a friend of his like "wtf there's supposed to be a keyboard solo here" like he wasn't getting his money's worth because the band wasn't playing carbon copies of the album versions

Old Jul 10th, 2009, 12:22 AM       
And I didn't get to eat dinner until I came home so I whipped up a DANNY TANNER SANDWICH to complete the night in style

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 12:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
So cool you have to come to another threat to post a retort.
infractions scare me

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
OH GOD
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 01:34 AM       
Quote:
another guy in front of me kept pointing everything out to a friend of his like "wtf there's supposed to be a keyboard solo here" like he wasn't getting his money's worth because the band wasn't playing carbon copies of the album versions
what a gasbag! also i had some subway afterwards, not exactly a no crumb zone but hey we got to see some of the beardos who were sitting near us in full light
OH GOD
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 01:35 AM       
Quote:

<3 <3
have mersayyy
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 01:40 AM       
Quote:
infractions scare me
FUCK
OH GOD
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 01:47 AM       
hahahaha
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 01:48 AM       
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 01:58 PM       

See me comin' to town with my soul
Straight down out of the world with my fingers
Holding onto the devil I know
All my troubles'll hang on your trigger
Take your eyes and your mind from the road
Shoot your mouth off if you know where you're aiming
Don't forget to pick up what you sow
Talking trash to the garbage around you

See me kickin' the door with my boots
Broke down out in a ditch of old rubbish
Snakes and bones in the back of your room
Handing out a confection of venom
Heaven's drunk from the poison you use
Charm the wolves with the eyes of a gambler
Now I see it's a comfort to you
Hammer my bones on the anvil of daylight

I won't give up that ghost
It's sick the way these tongues are twisted
The good in us is all we know
There's too much left to taste that's bitter

I won't give up that ghost
It's sick the way these tongues are twisted
The good in us is all we know
There's too much left to taste that's bitter

Na na na
Na na na
Na na na
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 02:04 PM       
ITS A FUCKING DOPPELGANGER!!!!!!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 02:14 PM       
Quote:
infractions scare me
Infarctians are even worse, especially mycardial.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 02:53 PM       
FUCK YOU WOMTI YOU COCKSUCKINGFUCKBAG