Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:15 PM       

I'm sure a skinny white boy from Yurop can manage

Also @ CiG
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
My kinda town!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Sam I offer you $10 for a picture of you in a schoolgirl uniform.
But I want Shrubbles dressed up as a teacher spanking you.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
SAM: ACTUALLY, IN THAT CASE, WE'RE KINDA EVEN

WE SERIOUSLY CAN CROSS-TUNNEL
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:16 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:41 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
OMG WILLITS SUCKS ASS! AT LEAST YOU AREN"T IN NAZI TOWN UKIAH THOUGH.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
CiG: IF SHRUB IS INVOLVED, I WILL ADD TEN DOLLARS TO THAT POT
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
That's the only Finnish word I know, but as far as I can tell, it's the most important one.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:17 PM       
OH SHIT, RIGHT, THE CONTEST
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:17 PM       
See Sam?
That's $20 bucks so far!
DO IT!
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:18 PM       
THE OFFICIAL GRISLY ART COMPETITION ENDS TOMORROW AT 10:00 PM

THE ONLY ENTRIES SO FAR ARE SAM AND LIQUIDSTATIK, AND THEY ARE GODLY

THE REST OF YOU ARE LAZY, SHIFTLESS LAYABOUTS OF SUSPECT PARENTAGE
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:19 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:40 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:19 PM       
You didn't get that thing I sent you?
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:20 PM       
I'm not artistic.

My only talents involve peeing standing up and being obnoxious.
Best of luck to Sam and Liquidstatik!
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:22 PM       

TADAO, THE CTHULHU PICTURE WAS AWESOME BUT DID NOT COUNT AS AN ENTRY
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:23 PM       
RECAP:
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...8799&page=2006
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:26 PM       
GO SAM!
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
I am a backwater hellhole.
Egg
Come on Sam, $20 can buy alot of stuff at the Dollar Tree.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
I am a backwater hellhole.
SAM, DID YOU SEE THAT

THAT'S HOT, NOW'S YOUR CHANCE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Are you kidding that could fund Secret Santa for the next 2 years!
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
And i'm up for all previous mentioned activity.
If i get a drink out of it.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:28 PM       
OH GOD, NOW I HAVE TO DO IT.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:29 PM       
OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:29 PM       
GO

GO

GO