Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 04:08 AM        Contracts, mystery, and government practices.
I've seen this government program like this turn people into things they should not have become.

Jack Turner went into such a program in 1978 an had to be infimed up until 2001, he was released one week after he past away.

Clark Elder Morrow was killed by freindly fire during the course of WWII, his family was not notified of his participation in such a program.

Yes, she's very beutiful. No, she's not availible, she's dead. Another victim as the death toll of this program tramples those who speak out. Over 1500 more were accepted since 1956, and now, nearly 50 years later, conclusions of thier cases have yet to be filled. Over 750 of these people have not been able to be contacted despite meticulous record keeping from both German and U.S. officials.

This man, Mohamed King, was arrested after writting an article for the New York Times in 1988. The article pointed out that many of these people continued to vote long after elections had ended, and that death certificates were issued to people who had no birth certificates.

Please, next time you become active, think of the people did so much, yet past on so little.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 06:06 AM       
I'm sorry.