Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2009, 05:54 PM       
I like it, except the logo on the back would draw attention to my giant ass
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2009, 05:56 PM       
I just got the sweet From Beyond shirt from Fright-Rags.

It's like the best place to get shirts.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 2nd, 2009, 07:04 PM       
Stop caring about your arse and your boobs and just wear the damn t-shirt for god sake.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2009, 07:08 PM       
HERE HERE
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2009, 07:39 PM       
yeah, but if you saw someone who was shaped like me, in a normal public situation, you guys would be all HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH FATTY
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2009, 08:00 PM       
No I would be! HEY GIRLS! You like the HAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOONNNNNNNNNNNN BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRS?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 2nd, 2009, 08:03 PM       
Punks tend not to judge other punks.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 2nd, 2009, 08:32 PM       
I am a very non-judgemental person.

People that would call you a fatty (Hey! Your boobs are too big! Hahahaha! = likely) shouldn't be worthy enough to be taken into consideration with something as important as a cool t-shirt.

^non sarcastic.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2009, 04:04 PM       
Tshirts were practically designed for fat people so I don't know what you're so worried about.