Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 09:51 AM        ANNE COULTER'S DRUG FUELED NERVOUS BREAKDOWN!
Hello, Vinth.

I just wanted to say I'm really, really disapointed in you. And a little worried.

I thought you were back on the horse. You put in a great showing for a couple of days. Your site was up and running, as was your mouth. And then, suddenly and wothout warning, you're gone.

This is more than lazy. It's a cry for help. I'm answering.

Get out from under your bed. Stop the candy bar binge. Put on men's clothing and was the rougue off your cheeks. There is no shame in a chemical imbalance and a learning disability is not your fault.

Come back, Vinth. You belong here.
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 11:47 AM       
Damn you, Max! I was anticipating that Coulter was having a real nervous breakdown!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 11:51 AM       
You are wrong to state that Vince abruptly leaving was "without warning", if you took an historical dialectic aproach to Vinces visits, you could have seen the comming of Vince was bound to be short lived.

You could have attempted to prolong his stay, as I did, perhaps lengthening his visits and shortening his disapearance, which would lead to a long term appearance. How and if this appearance would end lies with the board members, as well as items for debate.
aka Don Henley
Bobo Adobo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 01:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Modular
Damn you, Max! I was anticipating that Coulter was having a real nervous breakdown!
Isn't she always having a nervous breakdown? I hear she can't even get to sleep b/c she thinks the evil liberals are under the bed. :/

MEATMAN is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 02:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Adobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Modular
Isn't she always having a nervous breakdown? I hear she can't even get to sleep b/c she thinks the evil liberals are under the bed. :/
That's nothing! I can't sleep at night because I think SHE'S under the bed!
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 04:15 PM       
Meatman's post confused me. Not because of what he said, but becuase not two seconds earlier I read another one of his posts with his old avatar and sig, and I didn't know who the hell wrote this new post. :somethinguselesstoadd

MEATMAN is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 04:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
Meatman's post confused me. Not because of what he said, but becuase not two seconds earlier I read another one of his posts with his old avatar and sig, and I didn't know who the hell wrote this new post. :somethinguselesstoadd
Maybe I should do this more often. Keeps you on yer toes.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 05:02 PM       
got me all excited for nothing
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:45 AM       
Vinth: You know that section on your site called 'daily bitching'? You haven't posted anything there in over a week. Does that mean your lazy and you don't care, or does it mean you don't know what the word 'daily' means?

I mean, since time and memorial most people have know by proxy what 'daily' means.