Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 09:50 AM        Where's Pac-Man?
Anybody?
You may already be there.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 03:03 PM       
Lost in a maze while ghosts chase him.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 06:13 PM       
I asked the same question a few weeks ago and from what Tadao said, he made a post about all the black jokes directed his way and promptly stopped posting.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 06:18 PM       
pac-man was B-B-B-BLACK?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 06:52 PM       
I sent him a PM after a while wondering if it would go to his email. Haven't heard back from him
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 08:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
I asked the same question a few weeks ago and from what Tadao said, he made a post about all the black jokes directed his way and promptly stopped posting.
He didn't strike me as the type who would just stop posting due to a couple of insults. The board would be pretty thin if we all didn't have thick skins.

Plus, as I remember we were pretty civil here in sports - except for his love of all things Raven ....
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 08:17 PM       
Naw, he was drunk and just got off with talking to his crazy ex and he just kinda got upset, and then calmed down and asked us to forget it and he feels stupid about it.

I think something happened with his ex and now he's probably broke ass or something.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 08:18 PM       
I sent him a PM a few weeks ago with no response yet. I feel like he is just not close enough to the internet.

I hope it's not game over for him.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 01:16 PM       
Pacman and 7F were my favorite black posters on I-Mockery
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 02:40 PM       
WELL THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 03:55 PM       
MattJack, you're my favourite black poster. <3
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 04:00 PM       
<3!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 04:01 PM       
Now we will have to find someone else to write the stimulus bill.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 02:50 PM       
I HOPE THAT I'M EVERYONE'S FAVORITE WHITE/CAUCASIAN POSTER
Role Assigner
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 05:23 PM       
DOUBTFUL
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 05:34 PM       
your my fav. homeless, womti
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:04 AM       
Aaarg is my fav homeless
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 01:11 PM       
o shit
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 09:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by FistfulOAwesome View Post
He was lost in a maze and he never made it out. (seriously, I don't get this reference)
This never even occured to me.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 10:44 PM       
I AM PRETTY SURE I MADE THAT JOKE AT SOME POINT.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 11:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Lost in a maze while ghosts chase him.

My bad

I tried searching for "Pac Man from Texas" but I only got a link for "Munch Man" made by Texas Instruments. Munch Man does have the Hoonos though

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchman#The_Hoonos
OH GOD
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 03:53 PM       
<3 munchman. the attack and parsec are better tho