Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2011, 10:18 PM       
I WANT KAHL'S OPINION ON THIS

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2011, 11:55 PM       
I THOUGHT IT LOOKED PRETTY GOOD. I WOULDNT TOUCH THAT LIPSTICK THOUGH! :MEANGIRL

LOOKED GOOD ON HIM THOUGH IT COMPLIMENTS HIS HAIR

IM PRETYTY BORING WHEN I DRESS LIKE A GIRL THOUGH I MOSTLY WEAR NEUTRAL COLORS

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FASHIONABLE OPINING
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2011, 01:40 AM       
I <3 u guys
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2011, 03:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Pub. I was half expecting some sassy comment about the drunk chick in the handsome/beautiful thread.
I didn't want to jinx the possibility of a full stripping.

...please.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2011, 03:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I THOUGHT IT LOOKED PRETTY GOOD. I WOULDNT TOUCH THAT LIPSTICK THOUGH! :MEANGIRL

LOOKED GOOD ON HIM THOUGH IT COMPLIMENTS HIS HAIR

IM PRETYTY BORING WHEN I DRESS LIKE A GIRL THOUGH I MOSTLY WEAR NEUTRAL COLORS

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FASHIONABLE OPINING
Great. Now I'm going to have Kahl & Bill making out together in my head for the rest of the day.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Fruit Gushers. Delicious, delicious Fruit Gushers.

I like the orange ones. I wish I could get whole boxes of popsicles, whole packets of fruit gushers, etc all in orange.
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
kitsa you aren't supposed to eat build grist how are you ever gonna save yourself from the meteors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Crush them jester fools to get more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
or whatever you prototyped the monsters as
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
:O That's true.

Mine would be booooooks.
I would totally broad side school feed up the bone bulge, you guys.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:40 AM       
where doing this man where making this hapen
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:47 AM       
That is a comma that isn't meant to be there. :editbutton
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:48 AM       
Because I was totally going for the accurate grammar when flipping this motherfucker off the handle with a goddamn pirouette or some shit.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 06:03 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 06:24 AM       
. I thought that it was that actress from look who's taking and steve o for a second.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 29th, 2011, 06:24 AM       

Nothing makes me happier than this website.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 29th, 2011, 06:49 AM       
Jesus Fathom that's horrifying.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 29th, 2011, 06:53 AM       
Hey, I'm not the father.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 29th, 2011, 11:12 AM       
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 29th, 2011, 11:18 AM       
I can't even Pagebrak right. This is humiliating.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 12:52 PM       
I'm sitting here and looking at the sea in the distance, waiting for the Marin Airporter to arrive and take me to the airport. Hot morning sun, with a cool breeze and clear air as I'm sipping my crappy coffee choked with creamer (courtesy of the Marriot). Somehow not hung over from the steady stream of open-bar scotch at the wedding party, now armed with the new phone numbers of friends I haven't seen in years; missing three buttons from my suit jacket after repeatedly getting pulled onto the dance floor, life is fucking beautiful and it's ridiculous that I'm posting this on I-Mockery.com just too gay for facebook
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 12:54 PM       
god my camera phone sucks

I NEED TO SHARE THIS MOMENT
Ancient Mariner
Old May 29th, 2011, 12:56 PM       
FEEL MY LOVE, PEOPLE

FEEL MY ALL-ENCOMPASSING LOVE FOR THE WORLD AND YOU THAT I AM TAKEN BY DURING THIS PERFECTLY SIMPLE MOMENT IN TIME
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2011, 01:14 PM       
Gus. It sounds like you have had too high a dose of ZBF's hippie twaddle. Stop being happy and get miserable this second, Mister.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 01:18 PM       
Then draw a courtroom photo of what is in front of you.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 29th, 2011, 01:36 PM       
I can't help it guy I crawled out of bed to get into the downstairs lobby for breakfast this morning, and as I was drinking my first coffee and nibbling on toast i just kind of watched people and thought about how much fun i had and how perfect the marriage was and suddenly the lobby music randomly switched to frankie telling me to FLY ME TO THE MOON, AND LET ME PLAAAAAY AMONG THE STAARS and I got so much melted-down, liquid happy poured over my heart that i don't even KNOW.

God, driving through san francisco in this ridiculous shuttle is making me want to stay in this city that's always irritated the hell out of me. I want to have them stop, let me off, find a coffee shop and sit outside and watch people until it's noon and then just bar crawl until morning. I want my friends here, i want to say fuck off to work and get my friends to fly here and all of us stay for a week.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 29th, 2011, 01:41 PM       
I seriously wish that I was drunk, so I could have an excuse to call them all and say JUST HOW MUCH I LOVE [them], [they] DON'T EVEN KNOW, MAN, IT'S JUST THAT I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY AND I WANT [them] TO BE HAPPY TOO, 'CAUSE [they] HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME, AND I'VE ALWAYS BEEN WORRIED THAT WE'D DRIFT APART SINCE WE NEVER FUCKING SEE EACH OTHER, BUT IT HASN'T HAPPENED AND EVERY TIME I SEE [them] IT'S JUST LIKE WE'VE KEPT IN TOUCH FOR YEARS, AND OH GOD I'M SO DRUNK AND HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
Ancient Mariner
Old May 29th, 2011, 01:45 PM       
"Wait, what? Who the fuck- Rhys? Rhys, is that you? It's three in the fucking, no, no. Yeah. You're happy. I got that. Get to fucking sleep."
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2011, 01:51 PM