Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 10:26 PM       
Or "I was a Teenage Werewolf", which spawned a bunch of spin-offs including "I was a Teenage Vampire", "I was a Teenage Frankinstein" and "I was a Teenage Doll".
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Mayor of Planet Lebowski
Skab Redd is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Or "I was a Teenage Werewolf", which spawned a bunch of spin-offs including "I was a Teenage Vampire", "I was a Teenage Frankinstein" and "I was a Teenage Doll".
And who could forget "I Was A Teenage Faust," "I Was A Teenage Frankenstein," "I Was A Teenage Frankenstein's Roommate," and "I Was A Teenage Doll" (its final title was "Attack of the Puppet People")?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 08:18 PM       
I was a Teenage Zombie is fucking hilarious.

That was very funny. Well done.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 04:49 PM       
I only saw IWATW, but it was pretty funny. Especially how hypnotism was considered a reliable alternate tool to deal with disturbed teens. Oh, and the fact that if you mentally regressed a human far enough you (a) would make the world a more peaceful place and (b) get a werewolf.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 10:43 PM       
I am psyched, guys
Lady-Geek
darqmommy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 01:31 PM       
i'm sure somebody has already mentioned the first monster musical ever, "The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zomies."
if not, i am mentioning it now. i looove heavily overdone movies about carnies and the havoc they wreak upon frail humanity, especially if there is dancing. and oh, yes, there is dancing!
Banned
baobei816 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 12:29 AM       
hey guys i'm a spambot! want to get high

Last edited by executioneer : Jan 10th, 2009 at 04:31 AM.
Crazy dog woman
the Platinum Poppy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 04:34 AM       
I saw someone mentioned "Cannibal the musical" early on in the thread. That's an extreme low budget by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, through Troma. So obviously it's great. And it's "based on a true story" as well...
One of the best features of the films is when our heroes (it's a western btw) encounter a village of indians. But all the indians are played by japanese people. I guess because Parker or Stone happened to know them, but didn't have any indian buddies... or something along these lines... since it's really extremely low budget. But the characters have to remark that these are the funniest indians they've seen, and "the indians" just respond with "but we ARE indians! Don't you believe us! We have TEE-PEES!" The main characters agree among themselves that since they do have teepees, they're probably indians after all. Then "the indians" go on to teach our hero Alferd oriental martial arts.

Possibly the worst Troma ever (and I mean "worst" in a bad way) gotta be "a nymphoid barbarian in dinosaur hell". You think that with a title like that, a great trailer and slogans like "when the prehistoric meets the prepubescent", what could possibly go wrong? Well, totally running out of ideas after the trailer was finished is what... The film is completely dull and boring, nothing happens, except that said "nymphoid" is on some lame quest to find or save her boyfriend or whatever (she's a very monogamous nymphoid btw)... I can't be bothered to remember exactly, but it's extremely dull.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 09:20 PM       
That's the same thing they did when they made F-Troop. Except instead of using Native Americans they used a bunch of bad Italian actors.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 09:26 PM       
part of the story w/ cannibal the musical is that the chief guy runs/ran a sushi place and gave them all the sushi they could eat in exchange for letting him be in their movie they talk about it on the commentary track and you should listen to it if you get a chance because they all get rather drunk while they're recording it and it's hilarious
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 03:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Platinum Poppy View Post
Possibly the worst Troma ever (and I mean "worst" in a bad way) gotta be "a nymphoid barbarian in dinosaur hell".
I dunno, I love Troma flicks, but I think the worst one I've seen was Redneck Zombies. I was so bored with that movie I couldn't even bare to finish it.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 04:14 PM       
really :o i saw redneck zombies with a buncha buddies an i seem to remember being entertained. but that was like 12years ago maybe i'd think different now
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 05:21 PM       
I did watch it alone, so maybe it's one of those movies that's only entertaining when you're hanging out with a bunch o' friends and making fun of it.
Crazy dog woman
the Platinum Poppy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2009, 02:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
I dunno, I love Troma flicks, but I think the worst one I've seen was Redneck Zombies. I was so bored with that movie I couldn't even bare to finish it.
Redneck zombies is boring too, but nymphoid barbarian is worse.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 10:11 AM       
as far as fucked-up Troma, gotta love Tromeo and Juliet.
toolz88 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:44 PM       
Nothing says b-movie like Zone Troopers it had a couple of dudes from the Trancers movies in it it's about Nazis ,WWII and aliens one of the best b-movies by Charles Band King of B-movies
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:10 AM       
One of my all time favorite b movies is definitely Story of Ricky but besides that I would have to state Basket Case, Street Trash, and Tourist Trap.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:24 AM       
I met the director of Street Trash during a sneak midnight movie once. He was a really cool guy.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 04:16 PM       
That's amazing, so I take it that you met him in New York?
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
He came to Buffalo, NY. He either used to teach or go to U.B. or someone know him from here.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:14 PM       
Any interesting conversation go on with him?
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:29 PM       
The 1st camerman/filmographer was really good apparently with steadicam work. After doing Street Trash he went on to do Dances with Wolves and then Titanic.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:34 PM       
Holy shit I didn't even realize that, talk about stepping it up. It really must of been nice to have him on the set of Street Tash.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:37 PM       
Street Trash is really cinematic...also just ridiculous. I actually went to go see it because I thought Evil Dead 2 was playing. My friend had never seen it for some reason and we accidently went a week early when Street Trash was playing instead. I was pleaantly surprised.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:41 PM       
Where was this taking place at?