Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 01:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Well even I am susceptable to a cunningly disguised Muffin trap, especially if it involves a poppyseed or banana nut
Gus had to put our chess game on hold while he went out for chicken, Guys.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 01:20 AM       
Man, h8 wiffles

She bugged me for so long because I was convinced she was just a character, and even after the pictures I still fucking think it's SAM anyway

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 01:20 AM       
Elx. As your husband you should I ask you take more pictures.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 01:25 AM       
I call bullSHIT

I went with a group to the Las Angeles County Museum of Art for the Tim Burton showing, FOLLOWED by Roscoes chicken and waffles. I am NOT fat enough for EIGHT HOURS of chicken dinner
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 01:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
OH YEAH WELL WIFFLES JUST SENT ME A PIC THAT I ASKED FOR TOO
don't kid yourself :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
AND MUFFINS RIGHT
and cupcakes =o

Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
guys, with our brainstorming powers combined we could totally set up a trap for wiffles using wiffley things so she'll wanna wiffle the place out and then we'll have successfully lured her back
dawww, But I never left :>
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 01:50 AM       
SEE

WHAT IS THIS SHIT

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 01:53 AM       
Esuohlim, Sam hasn't posted for years.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 01:54 AM       
Someone had to take over all of his accounts.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 01:55 AM       
It fell to me, Jixby Phillips, to carry the torch.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 02:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
don't kid yourself :>
I HAVE TO
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 02:06 AM       
wiffleeees come closer to us, we need you to counteract the evils of our foreign invaders and restore the balance within our kingdom. sir rasputin up there is only trying to discredit you so that he may keep you for himself.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 02:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
It fell to me, Jixby Phillips, to carry the torch.
lol. This reminds me that Jamesman thought I was a Jixby character right up until the day he stopped posting forever.

WHO IS TO KNOW, THOUGH, THE REAL TRUTH?

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 02:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
and cupcakes =o
i gotta say that recipe's got something off about it

only a CUP of flour??? wtf pinkie are you only baking six cupcakes at once
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 02:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
SEE

WHAT IS THIS SHIT
WIFFLES IS BRONY

THAT IS WHAT
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 02:30 AM       
I was lurking the whole time! I know more about you guys then I do my own family!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 03:00 AM       

OH GOD
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 03:04 AM       
is that a fencing mag
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 03:10 AM       

these things are the only good to have come from steroid abuse

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 03:45 AM       
THE HOGAN IS 100 PERCENT RAW WILLPOWER
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 04:36 AM       
my dad bought the muscle rag because he's trying to get strong enough to ride his new motorcycle. i keep trying to teach him about diet and lifts, but he's all SON DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS PILL BTW I BOUGHT THIS MUSCLE MAG WANT TO GO TO THE GYM I JUST SIGNED UP FOR and then we go to the gym and he does preacher curls and ab exercises for 20 minutes and then waits patiently for me to finish an abbreviation version of my routine over by the freeweights

ily dad but you're wasting your goddamn time if you don't start listening me to and stop listening to ronnie coleman

btw i tried reading that mag in the bathroom and the broscience was so powerful it threw me off the pot
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 04:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
WIFFLES IS BRONY

THAT IS WHAT
More like a JAbrony

BIRDS ARE CHIRPING OUTSIDE, MY CUE TO GO TO BED

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 05:18 AM       
I need to keep Esuohlim up to five am before making a dent in his line.

However Tadao just beat me in five moves.

Chess, I am bad at you.
OH GOD
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 05:22 AM       
i dont knew what jabron is mean
was never good
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 06:24 AM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 06:30 AM