Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 01:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Does this sentence make you hard?
Almost, you need a colon somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE
Go to a shrink already.
What does that have to do with sex?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 02:32 PM       
shrinks are hot
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 02:33 PM       
http://doctorvoluptua.com/
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 02:05 AM       
Now my ass is acting up.

Fucking impossible. It's like my body ignores the very fact that I was fathered by a farmboy.

Ha ha, but all seriousness aside, you guys can lock this thread anytime. I think I've reached around far enough.

P.S. I am half-serious about this actually! Does this make me bi or am I just giving out more than I'm taking?

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Sep 30th, 2010 at 02:41 AM.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 04:10 AM       
What is this I don't even
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 04:58 AM       
i think this thread would make more sense if it was named, "THE 'IM SOO GROSSSSS' THREAD"

maybe with an lol in the title somewhere

oh i get it shyandquietguy=terra or whoever that gross person is
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 10:38 PM       
Man, Loveline is by far the worst forum here

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 10:48 PM       
Just make sure you cut them in the privacy and safety of your own home. Doctors charge a fortune for a procedure that is simple and safe enough to do by yourself. Think of all the germs and infections you would pick up in a hospital. No thanks!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 10:43 AM       
And medical expenses. Dont forget medical expenses.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 01:30 PM       
If you're serious about cutting off your own balls I've heard of a certain technique used to neuter cats that might be of use. Take a rubber band and tie it tight around your scrotum and leave it like so. Eventually your balls will blacken and then, like magic, fall right off! And it's extremely humane I've been told.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 02:13 PM       
My sister has her goats done that way.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 02:15 PM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 02:42 PM       
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 06:00 PM       
I now like this thread.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 09:21 PM       
it offers practical solutions to a fake life crisis
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 10:34 PM       
More like imagined.
Mocker

Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 03:38 PM       
No balls! No glory! ;( ;( ;(
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 04:17 PM       
MAKE UP YOUR MIND GEEZ
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2010, 07:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
P.S. I am half-serious about this actually! Does this make me bi or am I just giving out more than I'm taking?
i do not understand the question
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 06:35 AM       
you know, opiates will just make your junk not work, and you also won't become a fat, greasy eunuch
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 11:07 AM       
But then again, your answer to everything is opiates.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 6th, 2010, 12:36 PM       
I come up with the best solutions.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2010, 01:57 AM       
lotta antidepressants'll do that, too
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 7th, 2010, 03:04 AM       
Some will even help you lose weight. That's probably what's going on here.
Mocker

Old Oct 9th, 2010, 01:32 AM       
My anti depressents are making me emotionally wired, which in turn has caused me to resent some of the more common emotions. They are the smallest available dosage from a clinic for the homeless and financially impoverished..

I can only expect myself to be rolling over absent minded cats in this trailer park in a stupor influenced of oppressed, ambiguous and ill-managed anger and violent intentions.

I actually had a thought of trying to scrape the inside of my vein when I'm donating plasma.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! There is absolutely no way of getting past this wet dream shit is there? If I stopped masturbating, it would make my sensitive areas a lot more dull. However, I have never attempted to cut myself before. BUT since chopping off the balls is a one-way street, I think I'll only include it when I finally decide to do myself in. Put up a live web-cam and give the world a glimpse of me shooting my sac off before doing myself in with fucking snakes.

I don't know how things will play out right now but I sure as hell hope starting my new job won't be disasterous. I'm hoping for low zoo fences.

P.S. I know snakes are in fucking terrariums. Polar bears aren't.

To Chojin. Some of my thoughts are half serious but I was sincere about the main topic when I started it.

Guitar Woman may be on to something! I think drugs may be the next answer here folks! Music is a tad gray and so is video games and I barely know how to tap in my emotions to make drawing any fun. All I can draw is fucking DICKS and play the most monotonous shit that I can't seem to pull myself away from and the ambiguouty I'm getting from Oysterhead is gonna make me fugue but I'm fucking bored of everything else that I have. I can't even listen to classic rock without feeling depressed because the song is either so over the top obvious and poppy like shit or my knowledge of the lyrics makes me feel like I've never lived life at all.