Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:38 PM       
Can you really blame him, Darkvare?

I've got a real gem here: BoldForJesus.

Dude sounds like those 20 BEERS THAT HE DRANK EVERY DAY might have damaged his brain a little bit. I USED TO PWAY DE ACCOWDION.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"

Last edited by Otto : Jun 22nd, 2011 at 10:42 PM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 07:33 PM       

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 07:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
Can you really blame him, Darkvare?

I've got a real gem here: BoldForJesus.
Dude sounds like those 20 BEERS THAT HE DRANK EVERY DAY might have damaged his brain a little bit. I USED TO PWAY DE ACCOWDION.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 08:01 PM       
He deleted my comment and blocked me from posting on his channel because I said that he was a lightweight when it came to drinking.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 05:03 AM       
Kids shooting at eachother with play guns, cartoonized gore edited in. Some music video, but the animation is nice.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 05:52 AM       

micro-tape, UNH, true ninja!
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 10:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Kids shooting at eachother with play guns, cartoonized gore edited in. Some music video, but the animation is nice.
:0
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 01:08 AM       
For Willie if I remember right

Anyone just watch from 2:00 minutes into 3:00.

2:52 though
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 01:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
For Willie if I remember right

Anyone just watch from 2:00 minutes into 3:00.

2:52 though
IT HELPS THAT TIMMY TURNER IS VOICED BY TWILIGHT SPARKLE

EDIT: AND THAT THERE'S A PONY NAMED TRIXIE

EDIT: ALSO, FRIENDSHIP, MOTHERFUCKER
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 06:39 AM       
Know who else Timmy Turner/Twilight Sparkle voiced?

Princess Clara and Toot Braunstein from Drawn Together

I find it amusing how they are on such opposite ends of the cartoon spectrum
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 09:04 PM       
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 01:52 AM       

Scientifically the bleakest video ever creatied.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 08:41 PM       

I want my wifebeaters brought to me by uncle sams eagle.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 11:50 PM       
A girl's message to her future grandchild. It's pretty special.

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 07:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Know who else Timmy Turner/Twilight Sparkle voiced?
Hahaha that's pretty awesome.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
OH GOD
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 09:17 PM       
yeah they used that to disturbing effect at 5:22 in this

SKATASTIC
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 12:07 AM       
They grow up so fast
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 12:46 AM       
wtf is wrong with you, bill
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:36 AM       
Bill, please me more careful with my precious baby Samjew.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 07:17 AM       
YOU CALL THAT DANCING? YOU WERE BARELY MOVING IT LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE TRYING TO HANG A PICTURE GET THE GLUTES INVOLVED FUCK
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
Hey, guys, Castle of Cagliostro, the best Lupin III movie, is up on youtube. Officially and stuff!

If you dig adventure movies or heist flicks, don't even think about not watching it. It's really fantastic.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 10:44 PM       
my default response is that amine is gay, but i'll give +1 reputation pickles to lupin.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 05:31 AM       

check it, willie

GOT A FUCK SHIT STACK

A FUCK SHIT STACK

Last edited by ItalianStereotype : Jul 7th, 2011 at 06:08 AM.
OH GOD
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 09:23 AM       
the fuck shit stack one is its own video too, i think

that shit is an awful lot of poniez
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 05:07 AM       

Awww, Fluttershy