Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2017, 09:24 PM       
SAM

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2017, 10:45 PM       
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2017, 11:01 AM       
looks like someone's gunning for a mouth of broken fucking teeth, showing their face around here

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2017, 06:53 PM       
Have you ever had to pick up your teeth with broken fingers?
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jun 19th, 2017, 09:46 AM       
MY DAD'S TEETH FELL OUT A LONG TIME AGO

HAPPY LATE DAD'S DAY, FUCKERS
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2017, 01:12 PM       
ZBF, How are you so bad at comedy after all these years?
The Unicorn
Old Jun 19th, 2017, 07:37 PM       
It's like nothing has changed.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 26th, 2017, 03:10 AM       
Now if Zhukov comes back too it'll really be a party.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2017, 10:44 PM       
Baby Sam Junior got this fucking toy dog that looks like Pennywise the clown got it in with a unicorn. Not sleeping tonight.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 29th, 2017, 11:02 PM       
Mocker
Old Jul 6th, 2017, 08:50 AM       
You guys lose any fingers blowing shit up this year? My grandma's neighbor lit himself on fire with some gasoline and a quarter stick of dynamite!
Old Jul 8th, 2017, 10:06 AM       
i lost my last nerve, with you

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2017, 06:37 PM       
+1 Zug
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 8th, 2017, 06:39 PM       
ZBFs story sounds fake.
Mocker
Old Jul 8th, 2017, 07:26 PM       
He was fine, I guess. As fine as a dude with a burnt up arm could be. He didn't throw anymore M-80's into the street after that
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 8th, 2017, 08:09 PM       
Dude, you were already getting attention. You don't have to make up stories.
Mocker
Old Jul 11th, 2017, 03:19 PM       
It's hot as shit outside right now, guys.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2017, 01:48 PM       
What's up gang. Thinking about quitting my job, moving to another state and creating full time. I figured I'd pitch this out here because a mental breakdown a couple of years ago really did a number on my social circle. Apparently that kind of thing grosses people out big time. Anyway, the benefit of complete isolation/depression is that over the years I've been able to save enough to give myself some time, but I have this nagging fear that my creativity is shot due to my extreme dysphoria. On the flip side, I have so many ideas/concepts that have yet to be rendered/recorded/etc that maybe if I just focus on a list and start hacking at it things might come back to me. I feel like I've got one more solid go in me before I'm spent and it's time catch the bus, so why not make this into a fun project?

So everybody (Tadao, ZBF), any recommendations/advice/wagers on this one? I'm thinking it's going to be a real hoot.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 13th, 2017, 06:39 PM       
I've lost my shit at 18/30/and currently coming back from one. I don't mind, it's like home kind of. I'm full of ideas, but I never want to do them. I'd rather give ideas to people who want to make money, I just want to be left alone.

Currently I'm growing mushrooms. It's been good for my head. It's not for everyone, everyone has their own roads. I would never bet against you though. I think you've got something I like. Style. I only give advice to idiots, so your don't qualify. I reccomend growing mushrooms and micro dosing, if at all possible. lol
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2017, 07:00 PM       
I tried to find a connect for that after doing research and figuring I didn't have a proper space to grow. I kept getting burned and then one batch made me violently ill so I figured I would just hold off until I could take matters into my own hands. THC saved me the first time and I had a really nice mushroom experience a year or so ago so I've considered acid or peyote or some kind of really heavy trip to 'snap' out of it. I have this nasty feeling like I've got a little too much downward momentum already for that to work though, so I'm leaning towards going all in on self fulfillment through my work.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 13th, 2017, 08:15 PM       
DMT is not for me, but a lot of people use it to snap back. Easy recipes on youtube. Joe Rogan has a video on how to make it. That's a heavy trip though. I prefer not to have heavy trips anymore. Those are what usually screw me up. But as with anyone, you know more about what you are aiming for than anyone else.

That's just a chemical fix though, your work is what's going to keep it solid once you find ground.
Mocker
Old Jul 16th, 2017, 12:55 PM       
Drugs are nice, but I remember being amazed at the art you made. I don't know what to tell you, maybe a trip would help. One time a bad mushroom trip made me think I was gay because I couldn't get a girlfriend. So be cautious of that.

I love your art, post it here if you do decide to pick it up more heavily. It's always a treat
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 16th, 2017, 11:01 PM       
ZBF, that wasn't a bad mushroom trip. It was a truth telling moment.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 16th, 2017, 11:04 PM       
and If you decide to do DMT, I highly recommend you watch videos about it. Know your goal. Stay on the 1st floor. Be in a safe environment. Have someone watch you for an hour. From what I understand, you will be on another plane altogether, but that doen't stop your body from walking out a door.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jul 22nd, 2017, 07:15 PM       
I remember when I first posted on this forum and we were just going to war in Iraq and and now Donald Jehoshaphat Trump is president of the United States, in this, 2017