Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 06:15 PM       
Pimping out his own sister really does sound like the most logical move. Personally, I wanna see what this girl looks like. If she's a troll, I'd like to know how she planned to seduce all of those guys.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
she opened her hole, most of those uys probably wanted it to stay secret.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 06:37 PM       
But at least one of them only ate her out, I thought. I'm thoroughly disgusted by the idea of eating out gross chicks

And that guy probably feels just great now that he knows she's a slut

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 07:15 PM       
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 07:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I don't know about that. To me, she's an underage girl who has put at least three people (as far as we know) at risk for chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes and HIV, not to mention all the other STD's that I have trouble spelling. If I were on her "to do" list, I'd be very angry, and not laughing at all.

If you can't take this seriously, then you shouldn't be having sex. QED.

:i-serious
The girl is def a whore but it is beyond sexist to say she personally put three people at risk for STDs. What the guys didn't know the dangers of unprotected sex? She forced them to have sex with her STD infected cunt? If a guy assumes he is the first sexual partner with a girl and then has unprotected sex and catches a disease I'm pretty sure its his fault for being a naive dumbass. Everytime you sleep with a girl do you require her to disclose how many sexual partners she has had so you know weather or not theres a higher probility of her having an STD? No, most people just use a condom.

The male kid is also a douchebag. As much as I would hate to be this girls father, how can you not admit that the boys revenge is not in anyway shape or form equal to the act of ratting someone out. Her dick sucking is by far worse then his beer drinking but I have to feel some sympathy for someone who had their personal property stolen by a relative and posted on the intenet.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 07:26 PM       
You expect these boys to wear condoms while getting blowjobs?
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 07:34 PM       
No I do not, I was more referring to actual sexual intercourse when talking about condoms. I appreciate you distracting from the point I was making that the spread of STDs is not the sole fault of some whore doing the sex acts but it is the fault of both partners. In terms of blowjobs, thats the risk involved with the enjoyment I guess. No condom means there is risk for disease and thats the facts of life so if you can't handle the fact the mouth your sticking your dick in might be dirtier then you know then you really shouldnt be sticking your dick in there. Its not the bitches fault that you want to stick your dick inside her dirty mouth. If you get a blowjob and assume your the first dick to enter that girls mouth then you are a naive dumbass. Even if the girl never did suck a cock or have sex, she could easily still have an STD that she got trasmitted to her from birth. I expect these boys to know the dangers of sexual activity and then if they choose to take part in it, I expect them not to blame the bitch they barely know who sucked their cock for the burning sensation in their cocks when they pee

obviously if you knew for sure you had an STD then its your fault for spreading it and not disclosing info but people are sexually active with strangers everyday and they def dont get tested for disease nearly as often.

GET YOUR DICK SUCKED AT YOUR OWN RISK
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 02:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Who the fuck holds onto a 12 pack? I dont know about you guys but if I buy it Im drinking it.
Maybe it was a full case, and there were only 12 beers left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
The girl is def a whore but it is beyond sexist to say she personally put three people at risk for STDs. What the guys didn't know the dangers of unprotected sex? She forced them to have sex with her STD infected cunt?
You do have a point; however, according to her "log" she had certain knowledge that she "did it" with three guys, but there's no conclusive proof that they were "doing it" with other girls, or that they knew they were getting sloppy seconds (or thirds). In absence of this evidence, I still submit this is risky behavior, and more importantly puts others at risk. That's not sexist, that's just factual.

It is quite likely, however, that the guys are just as much "man-ho's" as the girl, and perhaps even moreso. This said, it makes her behavior that much more worrisome, as she could be getting the "second-generation" STD's from the guys.

Bottom line - there's a lot wrong with this situation, and the least of it is the beer.

I have four kids, and frankly stories like this scare the bejeezus out of me.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 03:10 PM       
they could be using protection
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 03:23 PM       
Phew. That makes me feel sooooo much better.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 03:48 PM       
DENTAL DAM, DOGS
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 05:25 PM       
According to another thing written up about this, this is her facebook profile picture:

And this is his:

I'm not really sure where "asian parents" are supposed to fit into all this, but their supposed facebook pages give their graduation years as '07 (him) and '09 (her), so this still seems a tad weird to me.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 07:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
According to another thing written up about this, this is her facebook profile picture:

And this is his:

PICTURE ANALYSIS.

SHE IS HERSELF. HER BROTHER REPRESENTS THE CHAIN LINK FENCE.
THE BRIDGE IS A BUNCH OF CACKS.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 08:33 PM       
kit - the facebook links provided by the guy in the comments aren't correct. they're just people who have the same first names and are related
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 09:10 PM       
That would make way more sense.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 09:19 PM       

yea this story would be a lot funnier though if he was 20 and still living at home and about to turn 21 but getting grounded 3 months until his birthday for having beer in his closet
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 11:35 PM       
and being a white kid adopted into an asian family
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 05:54 PM       
You know, it seems to me like it would have been a more appropriate retribution if the brother had given the list directly to the parents. His sister didn't post picture of him pickled on Facebook, she told their folks. Plus, it also seems like it would be the fastest way to get her in trouble. Would there be any guarantee that their parents would see the list if it were only put online?

We sort of had a male example at my high school, when a bunch of dudes got together a list of the "Top 100 Hottest Girls", with comments on various...aspects of them. A bunch of them were suspended after their list was found and reported. And my first thought was "We duh they were caught, you put together something like that and it really seems to be tempting fate".

So I guess the moral of the story is to keep your fantasies in your head, unless you're being paid to write 'em.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 05:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
His sister didn't post picture of him pickled on Facebook
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 10:00 PM       
STOP SNITCHIN'
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 10:12 PM       
Spoken like a true gangsta.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 01:22 AM       
The entire idea behind this thread gives me an erection, just for the record. I would like this noted in the minutes if at all possible, please.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 11:27 AM       
Why an erection? Was your name one of the ones on the list, Ninjavenom?

Also, is it just me or does it seem like you haven't posted in quite some time?