Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
mooie3541 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 01:18 AM        To make gold in World of Warcraft
YOU GOTTA BE THE BEST, MAKING SILVER OR BRONZE IS NOT ACCEPTABEL
DO IT FOR YOUR COUNTRY, AT THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT OLYPMICS

Last edited by executioneer : Sep 8th, 2009 at 05:00 AM.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 01:36 AM       
Wait, December 2008? So do spam bots just make an account and go off when ever?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 01:39 AM       
I see a guy named wowgold log in a lot, he's never posted anything and I think the account is kinda old. I keep expecting him to post one day.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 05:39 AM       
The gold spammers are taking to going to capital cities now and using lots of corpses to spell their gold selling website in the streets
Banned
hcm2009 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 10:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I see a guy named wowgold log in a lot, he's never posted anything and I think the account is kinda old. I keep expecting him to post one day.

Thanks for the post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2009, 12:39 AM       
thanks for being a vietnamese spambot
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 10th, 2009, 12:40 AM       
aww, I just deleted his sig - you took the credit.

Jerk.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2009, 12:45 AM       
OK HOW ABOUT NOW
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 10th, 2009, 12:49 PM       
OKAY THAT WORKS
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 01:09 PM       
wowgold
wowgold
wowgold
Banned

kgp4death is probably a spambot
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 01:27 PM       
yeah my ftp server and web servers are always being hit by Chinese hackers. WOWGOLD Gotta love it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 01:44 PM       
Here's an email I got the other day from wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com

Greetings!
It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account(s).
As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.
If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard Entertainment's employees.
If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership. If the information is deemed accurate, the investigation will be dropped.
This action is taken because we at Blizzard Entertainment take these sales
quite seriously. We need to confirm you are the original owner of the account.
This is easiest done by confirming your personal information along with concealed information about your account.
You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email with:

Use the following template below to verify your account and information via email.
* First and Surname
* Date of birth
* Address
* Zip code
* Phone number
* Country
* Account e-mail
* Account name
* Account password
* Secret Question and Answer
-Or-
WoW CD-Key
Show * Please enter the correct information
If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently. Once we verify your account, we will reply to your e-mail informing you that we have dropped the investigation.
We ask you to NOT change password until the investigation is fully completed.
Blizzard Entertainment Inc
Account Administration Team
P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623
Regards,
Account Administration Team
Blizzard Entertainment

2009-10-11
wowaccountadmin
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 01:46 PM       
My reply was

Quote:
I haven't played in like a year, not only that, I deleted all my characters. What the hell are you talking about?
I'm guessing it's fake cause they want all my info, including my cd key. lol
OH GOD
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
wowgold
wowgold
wowgold
tadao he's not Beetlejuice he's not gonna appear and go "IT'S SHOW TIME"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 11:01 PM       
BOY I'D SURE LIKE TO PURCHASE GOLD FOR THE GAME WORLD OF WARCRAFT, ONLY I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BUY!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 09:17 AM