Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 03:17 AM       
In the staes we prefer Les Stroud. He hasn't been caught faking survival for the camera.

http://lesstroud.ca/
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 03:26 AM       
We don't have any survival TV shows based here because it is literally impossible to survive in Australia.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 04:43 AM       
Crikey!
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 05:54 AM       
you dont need to be eating a dead hyena or drink your own whiz, just bring some supplies with you. like some canned goods, rations, and water. having a stash always helps

7 pounds of food can last you a week.. water is heavier. around 4 pounds a gallon. and you go through half a gallon a day, if youre conservative. but at leasts itll be a couple of days before you think of drinking your own whiz ^.^;

in a week, you can at least cover 200 miles. thats a big radius. you're bound to find some sort of civilization
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 11:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
in a week, you can at least cover 200 miles. thats a big radius. you're bound to find some sort of civilization

The Great Victoria desert is about 170 000 miles squared. People don't survive, they just die and are never heard of again. Even someone like Bear or some other expert survivalist would die before a week. People try to cross the Nullabor plains in vehicles, and they die. These aren't even the biggest deserts in the world!
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 11:55 AM       
yeah but bear Grylls had some stints in Iceland, Ireland, Dominica. Which arent exactly large places. Well you know what i mean. A little backpack full of goodies would do ok there ^.^
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 01:34 PM       
http://www.textfiles.com/survival/

Take them for what they're worth.
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 04:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
yeah but bear Grylls had some stints in Iceland, Ireland, Dominica. Which arent exactly large places. Well you know what i mean. A little backpack full of goodies would do ok there ^.^
Sure, always better off with supplies. I'd feel safer with an EPIRB though.

I suppose both out points are the same; better to be prepared, and to avoid getting into a survival situation.
Weaver of dreams
Sparkles the Fairy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 12:03 AM       
I guide lost humans out of my forest to safety.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 12:32 AM       
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:26 AM       
Weaver of dreams
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 06:18 PM       

If that's your attitude, I'll lead you into the marshes and leave you to drown.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 06:24 PM       
I'd eat you for protein.
Weaver of dreams
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 06:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'd eat you for protein.
No protein from me. I'm made of moonbeams and stardust.
mmm muffins
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 08:56 AM       
*licks Sparkles*