Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:04 AM       
didn't think i was, it looked like he was doing it again :o

still does, but whatever
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:05 AM       
If looks could kill.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:05 AM       
I thought we already established that you see what you want to see. Kind of like how you see any redeeming qualities in the wii

ohhhhhh fuck

That was very funny. Well done.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:07 AM       
i guess you have me conditioned by this point!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I thought we already established that you see what you want to see. Kind of like how you see any redeeming qualities in the wii

ohhhhhh fuck
Ouch!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
TEN POINTS FROM BOTH HOUSES
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:08 AM       
I am the pavlov of i-mockery

was never good
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:08 AM       
also what the hell? i'll provoke whoever I want in this thread ;< this thread is full of the shit that got bilged out of the real one. For example!

Zomboid tongues cats' anuses on a regular basis.

And he doesn't even like the taste.
The Wolf
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:09 AM       
Oh, you

was never good
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:10 AM       
I hear that Zomboid secretly hates the 360.
The Wolf
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:11 AM       
You heard right

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:11 AM       
I heard that Zomboid actually needs to shut up once in a while
was never good
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:12 AM       
Really? I am forever fascinated by his comments.

Like the one where he revealed his long-kept secret for hating someone on these very forums!

I won't reveal it, though, you'll have to read it to figure it out. It's more rewarding that way.
The Wolf
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:12 AM       
Gee, look who showed up to take her wife's side

The Wolf
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:13 AM       
I wonder if they talk over breakfast and stuff or if they retreat to their individual computer labs and IM each other

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Gee, look who showed up to take her wife's side
Leave GW out of this.
was never good
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:14 AM       
srsly

zomboid are you getting paid by the emoticon
The Wolf
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:15 AM       
Wouldn't you like to know ;<

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
INFRACTIONS FOR ALL OF YOU.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Zomboid, Eric and I have similar tastes, but not as similar distastes. You're one of the few that spans both of our irritations on this board.
was never good
i see what you did there
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:16 AM       
Plus, you talk too much
CHIEF OF POLICE
Zomboid, not Eric
was never good
how dare you
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:17 AM       
;_;