Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 02:53 PM       
Well then let's just get that out of the way now so that you can post your pic later.

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:02 PM       
Yes Kitsa.
I want a picture of you in costume.
You must comply!!!!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:23 PM       
I don't know if "mother nature" is really up to i-mockery sophistication standards.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:24 PM       
I think you'll look cute.
This is my thread, and my opinion on this matter is what counts.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:27 PM       
And I said I would never perv on you again, I think you are the only one with perv protection
Egg
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:33 PM       
That's only because I might out-perv you hahaha!
Egg
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:40 PM       
ok for my slutty one i've found 2 i liked:

?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:43 PM       
#2 is sluttier.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 03:44 PM       
I agree, #2 is sluttier.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 04:50 PM       
You should take my costume and be Slutty Freddy Krueger. All slutty costumes have been merely prologue to the Slutty Freddy Krueger costume.
Egg
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 10:01 PM       
Funny enough I DID see a slutty Freddy costume!
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 10:13 PM       
Can someone tell me why it seems that all female costumes these days are slutty? I remember last year my family got this catalogue in the mail for children's Halloween costumes and the girls all looked like whores. Gypsy whores, witch whores, pirate whores, even ladybug whores. And these were little girls, mind you.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 12:15 AM       
DAMN YOU 4CHAN
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 12:39 AM       
It's not been posed as an option but slutty Freddy all the way
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 12:50 AM       
Cool, but not whorish enough.

GET OUT
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 12:55 AM       
That's so your opinion
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 12:57 AM       
This ones hotter.

GET OUT
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 01:26 AM       
nuh-uh
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 10:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Cool, but not whorish enough.

the cuts should be on the boobs now that would be slutier

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 10:16 AM       
What's with the whole slut-costume phenomenon anyway? Is halloween just a convenient excuse?
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 10:26 AM       
It's obviously because everyone sucks, Kitsa.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 10:53 AM       
well, that's obvious, Sacks, but I was hoping you could elaborate for me.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Oct 7th, 2008, 11:02 AM       
It's like your avatar, see. Sometimes you're the kid, sometimes you're the shark, and sometimes you're a slutty vampire nurse because you're a dumb broad completely devoid of anything interesting beyond the fact that your tits exist.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 11:04 AM       
That actually sounds halfway valid.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:17 PM       
At first I thought Slutty Little Red Riding Hood had a big basket full of cocks.