Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 11:16 AM       
KOBBBBRRAAA KKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Forum Virgin

StuntDouble is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 01:02 PM       
Zhukov,

We'll see.

Terra,

Much appreciated. Gives me time to find the pieces for my rifle. Who knew you're supposed to assemble it before you to into battle..
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 01:16 PM       
NARC!
Forum Virgin

StuntDouble is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 01:30 PM       
Tadao,

You're right. I'm here to spy on and report all illicit activities perpetrated by the I-Mockery community. Soon, all your base will belong to us.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 05:06 PM       
This is a good time to jump ship.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 08:57 PM       
I always think of this.

MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 09:31 PM       
The show with the giant, white, flying poodle??
KatiesGoldenDust is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 01:21 AM       
The Never Ending Story! I used to love that movie..
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 01:22 AM       
Used to, now you LOATHE it.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 03:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuntDouble View Post
Tadao,

You're right. I'm here to spy on and report all illicit activities perpetrated by the I-Mockery community. Soon, all your base will belong to us.
You must be from the internet police =3
Crazy Comic/Math Dude
El Renardo is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2010, 02:03 AM        El Renardo's Introduction
I never did introduce myself, so here's the introduction.

Name - Luke

Age - 20

Job - When college is in session, I work as a tutor and peer reviewer. When college is not in session, I work as a handyman.

Where are you at? - I'm somewhere in or near the Allegheny National Forest

How did you find out about this site? - I performed an archive binge on a webcomic that I read regularly, and a post listed under one of the comics linked to Pixel Pals. I've explored the I-Mockery jungle since then.

What's your favorite thing about the site? - It's a tie between the Shorts and the Games sections.

Why did you start posting? - I was in for the laughs.

Level of Educ. - I'm working on a Mathematics Education 7-12 major.

Hobbies - I write comics; I typically do those on Microsoft Paint. Outside of the comic writing, I balance a social life, (school)work and free-time.

Fav. music/band - I prefer listening to classic or alternative rock, although I like a variety of music outside of those genres.

Fav. book - Gate of Ivory, Gate of Horn by Robert Holdstock

Fav. movie - It's a tie between Hitman and Inglourious Basterds.

Fav. Video Game - Of the games on the current consoles, my favorites are Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots and Resident Evil 5. Of all time, the Megaman and Megaman X series are my favorites, specifically Megaman 1-6 and Megaman X 4-6.

Fav. food - If I had to select a cuisine overall, I'd say that Italian is my favorite cuisine, with Chinese cuisine as a close second. If it's a particular food item, then I'd say a pizza of mostly any sort (I'm not taking anchovies or plain cheese pizzas).

In high school you were voted most likely to - ... be compared to Nikola Tesla or Albert Einstein. I'd be compared to Tesla because of my inherent craziness, and I'd be compared to Einstein because I'm crazy at math.

Is there anything else we should all know about you? - The comics I write usually include humor related to, but not limited to, the following: math I've learned in college so far (Discrete and Calculus are two of my integral maths), biology, philosophy, religion, certain video games, and forum stuff (trolls, internet memes, the like). Other than that, I've got nothing else.

Last edited by El Renardo : May 15th, 2010 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Clarification of Favorite Video Games
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2010, 02:05 AM       
hEY ElreTARDO

ha ha oh man, I'm a fucking genius
Crazy Comic/Math Dude
Old May 15th, 2010, 02:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
hEY ElreTARDO

ha ha oh man, I'm a fucking genius
Indeed you are, Piglygus.
(Gris is Norwegian for "pig.")
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2010, 02:19 AM       
the fuck is this norweigian shit, you seem more like a norWEINER to me ha ahahah
Crazy Comic/Math Dude
Old May 15th, 2010, 02:35 AM       
Have you been feeling a bit grizzly lately, GRIZZLYgus? Your humor is to entertaining as grizzly bear is to fierce. Ah haha.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 15th, 2010, 02:40 AM       
Good jokes fellas
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 15th, 2010, 09:21 PM       
Classic mockwars material.
You may already be there.
Don't Care
Vin_Tybul is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 02:34 AM       
*sigh* Might as well get it over with.

Name- Tony

Age- 35

job- disabled

where are you at?- Tennessee

how did you find out about this site?- Google searching boobs or berries. Don't remember. Probably boobs. It was boobs. Somehow I ended up on the Booberry site, then followed the link at the bottom of the page to here.

what's your favorite thing about the site?- The retro-gaming stuff.

why did you start posting- I figured, "Why not?"

Level of Educ.- High School Grad

hobbies- video games, fishing (It find it relaxing. Gtfo.)

fav. music/band- varies from classical, to classic rock, '80's metal, to alternative

fav. book- The Invisible Man, Bag of Bones

fav. movie- horror movies, especially involving zombies

Is there anything else we should all know about you?- I haven't killed anyone yet, but my schedule is always open, so who knows?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 02:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin_Tybul View Post
*sigh*
Is that code for "I'm gay"?
Don't Care
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 02:58 AM       
Nope.

I just find it awkward.

Kinda like attending your first AA meeting, where you introduce yourself, and everyone goes, "Hi so-and-so", in the creepy monotone voice.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 03:05 AM       
Ah, so then you are a conformist or perhaps feel the need to fit in somwhere? Maybe the tough guy avatar and the "I haven't killed anyone yet, but my schedule is always open, so who knows?" thing is just a cry of attention?

Maybe you could really tell us about yourself. Like what makes you a cripple?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 03:15 AM       
Fine, let me help then.

http://www.flickr.com/people/vin_tybul/

" I'm a disabled guy who spent most of my life working in the Auto Collision field, and later, factory work.

I'm into video games, but, nowadays, who isn't?

My sense of humor is.... peculiar, unless you're a male member on my dad's side of the family, then it seems perfectly normal. Okay, I have a perverted sense of humor, alright?

Well, I guess that's all, or enough...."

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 03:16 AM       
You neglected to mention that you wack off to underage Asian cartoons.

Don't Care
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 03:20 AM       
I just wanted to get it out of the way, and I've never cared about getting attention.

As far as being disabled, I broke my back when I was thirteen, in a very stupid way. I was on a water slide at a church camp that went down a steep hill. The guy in front of me stopped, and I managed to stop before crashing into him. A guy waiting at the top decided that that was the perfect time to start down the slide. He hit me square in the back (with his legs together instead of open), sending all of us down to the pool at the end. I couldn't feel or move my legs for several minutes, but the feeling finally came back.

I didn't get it checked out until years later, because no one ever gave a serious thought to my back being broken (in the doctors' minds, 13-year-olds can't have broken backs). Long story short, the MRI showed that it had been broken, and calcium deposits had formed in an attempt to heal itself. There are peices of vertebrae missing, with deteriorated, herniated discs sandwiched in between where it had healed. The discs on either side were bulging, and also beginning to deteriorate. This was in 2002. Now, I can hardly get around, can't do anything for any real amount of time, and I have to sleep in a damn recliner because I cannot lay down in a bed.

Sorry this was so long, but you asked.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 03:20 AM       
It's ok, what I wack off to if even worse. :sadclownface