Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 03:18 PM       
Let's make a bet.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 03:26 PM       
What kind of a bet could one have over the internet? And no, naked pictures are out of the question.

I certainly hope the Penguins win though. I have a feeling they will this time.

What do you think?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 03:32 PM       
I think the penguins are off their game. So I say redwings will take it, but not as easily this time, Cause Pitt will be playing extra hard this game. Too hard I believe.

How about underwear modeling.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
AKA swimsuit?
Insane Writer
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 05:29 PM       
Depends. I haven't been swimming very much lately. (Blame Pittsburgh's weird weather)

And it seems the Pens get weird when in Detroit, but isn't tonight's game in Pittsburgh? So if it's the change in location that's psyching them out, they should be okay.

And if it turns out the location is the problem, I propose tricking them into thinking they're in Pittsburgh next time they're in Detroit. All we'll need is a bit of knock-out gas, grime to cover the buildings, and enough water to reproduce three rivers. Oh yeah, and perogis.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 05:33 PM       
Ok then. I'll take Detroit, you take Pittsburgh. If I win you can send me a swimsuit pic. What do you want if you win?
Insane Writer
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 06:03 PM       
For the sake of my silly morals, could you settle for a picture of me in a Medieval-Renaissance-type outfit? I wore it for Halloween.

And if I win, you post a picture of yourself with some other unusual thing where you live (like that Fallout 2 model you posted)
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
Deal. We can can it foreplay.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 06:42 PM       
But only I get the pic via PM. The rest of these fuckers should enjoy my trophy.

Insane Writer
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 07:09 PM       
Fair enough.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 08:44 PM       
Pittsburgh looks defeated. Fools are tripping on their own skates.
Insane Writer
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 10:08 PM       
What game are you watching? We're two points ahead, 3rd period! Yeah!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 10:21 PM       
what a shame, i bet you look purdy in a dress. Next time I go out I'll bring a camera. If you win there is another game to bet on and for much higher stakes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 10:40 PM       
Fuckin fuck shit. Alright. At least I can prove I honor all bets. You want it private or public? It's your prize.
Insane Writer
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 10:42 PM       
You choose. I don't much mind. Just make it funny.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 10:44 PM       
Free license? I hope you really are 18.
Insane Writer
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 10:48 PM       
Okay, can you keep it fairly decent then? That's my guideline.

Just keep the pants on. Shirt doesn't bother me so much.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 10:52 PM       
No wonder you watch hockey!

Am I right Kitsa?
:highfive
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 11:19 PM       
Not to interrupt your sexting, you two, but there's still an outside shot that the NHL playoffs will finish AFTER the NBA. I (probably alone) find this interesting.

I'm still hoping for a multi-OT game 7.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 11:28 PM       
I too am hoping for a brutal game 7 on... Friday?

ZQ, I will have a great funny epic 4chan pic for you soon, but I wont know when so I have to carry a fucking camera with me everywhere for a while.

Let's set the anti for game 7. I initiated it last time, now it's your turn.

GO REDWINGS
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 07:43 AM       
don't highfive me into your sordid shit, I came here for hockey.
Insane Writer
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 09:09 AM       
Don't worry about it Tadao, I'm not too strict when it comes to bets. It's more of discovering the outcome than the prize for me. So feel free to take your time.

I for one am wondering what sort of a riot'll break out in Pittsburgh if the Pens win this thing. Probably not too much at the university, no one's there practically.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 11:55 AM       
There's still game 7 guys, time to rise the stakes right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Okay, can you keep it fairly decent then? That's my guideline.

Just keep the pants on. Shirt doesn't bother me so much.
You don't know how to play the game
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 12:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I came here for hockey.
Me too.

Can we virtual-dial 9-1-1 for the Sex Police?
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 01:24 PM       
I'm sorry. That last thing I wanna do is start fighting in a hockey thread.