Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 01:27 PM       
So you support terrorism then.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 01:32 PM       
See this is my problem with you, you can't see outside of your own comfortable view of the world. You just don't get it that the real terrorists are the government that are literally killing people. Anyone who voices out against that in your view is just a terrorist. People like you DESERVE to be bombed.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 7th, 2010, 01:48 PM       
If you don't like then stop being a terrorist.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 01:49 PM       
In the cold hard world of reality I think you will find that you are the terrorist.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 7th, 2010, 01:51 PM       
We're terrorists because you're terrorists so stop being terrorists if you don't like us being terrorists.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 02:35 PM       
I'M ABOUT TO TERRORIZE YOU FUCKERS WITH MY PENIS
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 03:06 PM       
in australia even small boobs are terrorists :O
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 7th, 2010, 05:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
nevermind why bother
I missed this post. Let my tell you why: Because by continuing the debate with "I don't understand people like you Leader" you can prove that we shouldn't study terrorism but just blow shit up.

I hope this helps.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2010, 03:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
So you support terrorism then.
It's sad that TheLeader still uses the word "terrorists" and "terrorism" like it actually means anything.

I attempted to explain it to him in a very rudimentary way but he /she seems to have a mental blockage that won't allow reality to seep through. It may be a pride thing.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 8th, 2010, 03:42 PM       
Like it actually means anything? Isnt it the subject of this conversation for the last handful of pages?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 8th, 2010, 06:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
It's sad that TheLeader still uses the word "terrorists" and "terrorism" like it actually means anything.

I attempted to explain it to him in a very rudimentary way but he /she seems to have a mental blockage that won't allow reality to seep through. It may be a pride thing.
It means as much as any other word. I use it based on a definition which I posted to clarify my usage and I use that definition to apply it to individuals or groups without bias or prejudice. As a wise man once wrote: "Coolie doesn't listen unless you agree with him." You can't even pick up on when I'm joking and when I'm being serious. You really can't expect to be able to have a conversation with me if you can't keep up with such things.

And you never replied to my pm, you condescending prude.
Old Apr 9th, 2010, 05:19 AM       
Generally I think you can only be an expert on a subject or situation if you have first hand accounts of such things, like being there when the world trade center in New York was attacked, or knowing what it feels like to live behind the Iron Curtain, or in North Korea. Or to be an ethnic minority in a place that subjects you to harassment.

Some people try to talk outside of their league. Maybe read a few articles or see a TV show, and then suddenly they are an expert. The Leader, you say you are 'writing a paper' on terrorism, but you seem to not only know nothing about your subject matter, but even worse, you sound as if you think you know better than people that HAVE had first hand experiences such as myself.

Then there are a few people who, despite not having first hand experiences with things like "terrorism" (or at least what the government calls terrorism these days) seem to have a profound knowledge and understanding of not only the facts, but the emotions behind it. I will leave you guys to ponder on who that may be in this thread.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 9th, 2010, 12:10 PM       
Pssh, like the opinion of someone who supports terrorism matters.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 10th, 2010, 09:43 PM       
I think that people like ant cause a lot of these problems in the world. Mostly because he's just so fucking fat.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 08:32 AM       
I'm not fat at all despite my love for bacon. I could stand to gain some weight but now I am afraid to because it might result in more suicide bombings.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 11th, 2010, 12:09 PM       
I thought your shirt size was like xxl or something.
Mocker
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 12:30 PM       
lol wow its scary and pathetic that you would even try to remember my shirt size. no i told those people i bought a concert shirt from, that you trolls searched out assuming this is where u get ur facts on my shirt size, that i'd take any shirt size. i wear a shirt size medium if i want the shirt to fit like a normal person wears clothes or buy a large if i think the shirt will shrink in the wash. If i wore an xxl I could probaly have three suicide vests on without the shirt getting tight.

by the way, defiantly a good way to derail the thread just when the Australian was calling you out for being a moron
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 11th, 2010, 12:32 PM       
Why do you never reply to posts like that?
Mocker
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 12:39 PM       
because you are a moron
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 11th, 2010, 12:40 PM       
Everyone thinks you're fat! This is horrible! I can't even remember all of the nicknames given to you.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 10:13 PM       
Anyone here want to buy some WOWGOLD?
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 10:35 PM       
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Like it actually means anything? Isnt it the subject of this conversation for the last handful of pages?
Once you come to the realization that all "terrorism" or hostility in general is either state sponsored, provoked by state agencies, or is in retaliation to unbridled state control, you will start to understand that the word "terrorist / terrorism" is nothing more then a label placed on undesirables.

I.E. anyone who is a dupe or challenges the established oligarchical order.

Terrorism = The New Enemy figure

Terrorism = The new Boogeyman

Terrorism = The fake enemy

Any questions?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:14 PM       
Uh, terrorism is just a term used to help differentiate between actors. What you write is true when you look at a lot of media and people who are not familiar with terrorism studies and such, like many politicians, but the term isn't actually some judgemental thing. The US has supported terrorists and the reason that some terrorists target the US is because they feel that the US is a aggressor or supporter of a agressor. Not that you'll pay attention to this post because it doesn't completely agree with what your opinion is aside from the fundamental idea that terrorism is often used as a empty word, so clearly there is absolutely nothing of value here and you should probably just post another link to an article that presents basic information that even Palin knows. It should go without saying that the tone of the post must be condescending.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:52 PM       
Leader, Leader Leader. Time to grow up, stop being naïve already.

You obviously still can't come to grips with the basic truth that THE US IS A STATE WHICH SPONSORS TERRORISM. (see, I typed in ALL CAPS so it must be true) If you don't believe me, read the link posted a few short pages ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolie
Grant Of Taxpayer-Funded U.S. Asylum For Chechen Terror Envoy Gave Obama Foreign Policy Guru Zbigniew Brzezinski “One Of The Happiest Days Of My Life”

http://tarpley.net/2008/02/03/obama-...hen-terrorism/
Keep listening to me, and eventually you will agree that I am right and you are wrong.

And don't listen to that Flagg person. He's an idiot.
You may already be there.