Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 04:51 PM       
Miami Vice, fuck yeah
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 05:27 PM       
A TURKEY IN THE TENTH FRAME, MOTHERFUCKERS.

Bowled a 117 last night. Please, keep your seats during your applause

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 05:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Miami Vice, fuck yeah
How would you like a MONTH-LONG BAN for each instance you've posted this? (HINT: IT WOULD BE A 13-MONTH BAN)

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 05:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
A TURKEY IN THE TENTH FRAME, MOTHERFUCKERS.

Bowled a 117 last night. Please, keep your seats during your applause
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 05:56 PM       
My dad just gave me a lesson on Japan before, during, and after ww2 and why things are like they are with his generation of Asians. Fucking wow.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 06:14 PM       
I'm sincerely beginning to wonder if the asshat rednecks on either side of us are actively trying to run us out. I mean, we've had arrows fired into our yard, car repair done on the fucking front lawn, and the guy on one side deliberately tries to goad my dog into going nuts by setting his two little yappers after her. Then he stands there and watches like it's an entertaining TV show.

This morning he climbed the freeway wall and hung a damn flag on a metal pole on top of the wall. There's nothing really keeping it from flying off. Someone on the freeway's going to get killed.

This place would be great if it weren't for the damned idiot rednecks.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 08:37 PM       
Well, if they haven't invited you along for a cross burning, that's an indicator too...

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 08:48 PM       
considering that I didn't think to hide the manischewitz boxes and kedem bottles in the recycle bin after passover, I think we'd probably have a front row seat to any cross burning they decided to throw :/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 08:52 PM       
Kitty Kat, we have all told you to move the fuck out of hicksville. Your right to bitch is now revoked.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 09:03 PM       
Mom just measured. 17 inches of full luscious black Japanese hair is going out to cancer baldies soon.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 09:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Mom just measured. 17 inches of full luscious black Japanese hair is going out to cancer baldies soon.
Good for you.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 09:05 PM       
I wish I could hug a cancer ridden kid as they get my awesome hair placed on their little shiny dome.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 09:06 PM       
stupid dying kids
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 09:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I'm glad you got better. It sucks not being able to breathe.

Epiglottitis or something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
That sounds like a real bad cold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
How are you doing now?
Thanks for the well-wishes.

After getting some much needed z's I'm feeling pretty good. Actually I never really felt BAD either, except for the whole not-being-able-to-breathe thing.

@kit & 10K - The Doc called it uvulitis and pharyngitis, which is to say he saw swelling in both areas of the throat. Not a strep infection, but to be on the safe side they put me on Amox, then for the swelling Prednisone.

@babs - It took about 12 hours, but eventually the swelling went down to where it felt almost normal.

Now I need to rest my voice so I can talk normally again. Everyone around me will be very pleased - I have been accused of not being very subtle in the volume department.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 09:34 PM       
cant move, too many extenuating circumstances. What I want is for THEM to move back to whatever oilpan-dumping, teeth-optional hellhole they came from
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 09:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I wish I could hug a cancer ridden kid as they get my awesome hair placed on their little shiny dome.
What's stopping you?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 09:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
What I want is for THEM to move back to whatever oilpan-dumping, teeth-optional hellhole they came from
Unfortunately, "I was here first" doesn't work,

Here's a thought. Start a blog called "the worlds worst neighbors" and post pictures and videos of them doing really stupid crap. If it gets real popular, it could provide a separate source of income for you. The bonus - if they are as redneck as you say, they're unlikely to ever realize it exists, so they'll keep giving you new material.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Apr 10th, 2010 at 09:42 PM. Reason: context
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 09:48 PM       
yes, but if they did find out, I'd get sued the next time they needed beer money.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 09:52 PM       
My hairs in the mail and I look like a nazi. :O
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 09:53 PM       
an azn nazi, that's something I'd like to see
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 09:54 PM       
Miso Soup Nazi
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 09:59 PM       
I look like a grey.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 10:01 PM       
BFFT WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 10:03 PM       
Best Friend for Today?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 10:04 PM