Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 04:57 AM       
Wat.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 05:48 AM       
Spoilers!
drifting in the void
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 09:13 AM       
That´s...scary. Fucking scary.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 01:26 AM       
no for real i actually just spent 5 hours playing Breath of Fire 4 on my friend's PS3
drifting in the void
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 03:56 AM       
I see nothing wrong with that, Bof4 is a great game. You might want to play it on your own machine though, I mean what about the saves?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 02:29 PM       
you can copy them to a usb and pass them from ps3 to ps3

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
drifting in the void
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:43 AM       
Oh, okay. Thought it would be tied to a profile or something.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 02:51 AM       
on a recommendation i played a few hours of this xbox game called second sight. so far i kind of enjoy its stealthy actiony psychic power nonsense.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 11:24 AM       
Jumped back into TF2 because Halloween. Also, Kirby's Return to Dreamland is fucking wonderful. The new power ups are all superb, especially water. I really, really like it.

I also played this browser game called Doodle or Die. It's like pictionary where one person draws something, the next person describes it, and the next person draws the description. Here's one of my favorites from last night:

Spoilers!

I have no idea what heroine relapses look like

zerothree is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 02:31 PM       
Finally ejected Dark Souls from out of my PS3, as I picked up Sonic Generations today. I almost had a nostalgia-gasm and I'm only two stages in so far. Hell, even the modern Sonic stages are a lot of fun. Easily the best Sonic game since Sonic Adventure (Suck it, fans of SA2).
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 04:12 AM       
I haven't had as much time to play Dark Souls lately. When I do play, I find myself spending like an hour getting back into my groove and remembering where I was going to go next, or what I was going to upgrade. I made a +5 winged lightning spear, which is pretty effective, but I also just made Quelaag's fury sword, so that could be fun, too. I have two of the Lord Souls already, so I think it's back to Anor Londo next.

I should really visit that Ash Lake place that I keep hearing so much about, though.

That was very funny. Well done.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 08:14 AM       
Adam Wagner (5:07:15 PM): I wanted to see a final super spooky monologue from shodan
camacazio (5:07:47 PM): eh system shock isn't about plot or atmosphere it's about running around shooting things with big guns
camacazio
(5:07:57 PM):
that's why i switched to Halo
Adam Wagner (5:08:49 PM): Indeed, I transitioned into call of duty almost seamlessly, though it was a huge relief to finally have graphics
Adam Wagner (5:09:28 PM): seriously, why did they suck so much back then, only a bunch of scrubs would want graphics like that
camacazio (5:10:04 PM): considering that a game is only fun if it looks pretty too, i cannot believe you finished system shock 2
Adam Wagner (5:12:28 PM): it was way ahead of its time when it came out in 1991, nintendo took a big risk with their first ever game for windows 95
Adam Wagner (5:13:42 PM): so its historical and you have to keep up with them if you want to be a game master and not a scrub
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 12:02 PM       
Batman: Arkham City.

Holy shit this is awesome.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 12:43 PM       
new miss fotune skin released for LoL

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 01:35 PM       
why must you persist with that ineffectual champ?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 01:40 PM       
I want to buy Batman so bad, but in 9 days Skyrim is out. And right now it's one or the other. I don't have the money for both. So Skyrim is the winner. I just gotta find one of my 80+ games to play until Skyrim comes out. I wish I could just go to sleep for 8 days.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 01:56 PM       
SKYRIM. I'd have it then, but you can't trade in Xbox 360 and PS3 games on Steam.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 02:01 PM       
I didn't think about trading games in. I feel so bad trading games in. I sold all of my nes games except for super dodgeball and river city ransom and I still regret it.
taco loving zombie
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 04:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
why must you persist with that ineffectual champ?
she is only ineffective if i'm not using her

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 06:34 PM       
IM A DRAGON
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 06:43 PM       
STFU WITH THAT NONSENSE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 09:56 PM       
IM A DRAGON
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 11:19 PM       
IM A DRAGON MY BALLS ON THE GROUND
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 01:04 AM       
Yeah, between Skyrim and Arkham City, I'm gonna go with the game that'll give me over 100 hours of play time.

...(Skyrim)

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 01:49 AM       
idk i got like 28 hours out of arkham city so far and i haven't even cracked open the predator challenges or beat 3/5 of the riddler stuff yet

GOOD THING I DONT HAVE TO DECIDE 8-)