Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
There's another amusing story that goes along with black feet but I'll wait till I get home to tell the rest.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
I've never done good things. I've never done bad things. I've never did anything, out of the blue.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
I'm happy, hope you're happy too.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 12:51 AM       
what is this a bunch of david fucking bowies
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 12:57 AM       
This is what came up when I googled "David fucking Bowie":

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 01:00 AM       
fuckin labyrinth and shit

awesome.

I have an old (and massive) Casio keyboard for about a week.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 01:13 AM       
I haven't remembered a dream in a very long time. The last one was about 6 months ago. It almost never happens. I close my eyes and then I wake up having learned absolutely no lessons about the previous day.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 02:18 AM       
I can't sleep.
Somebody entertain me.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 02:25 AM       
I promise I'm not drunk nor under the influence of any other substance.
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 02:30 AM       
Once again it's just you and me tonight, Neopets.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:08 AM       
How has your pissing been going?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:10 AM       
CiG it's just you, me, and your pee.
The Unicorn
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:11 AM       
This is like a dream I had.
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:12 AM       
Hahah
Good the Help Forum on Neopets was starting to piss me off.
And my peeing is going well, thank you Duirex for mixing it up with the blue tint!
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:14 AM       
Fuck it really is just you and me.
The Unicorn
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:15 AM       
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:16 AM       
2 is the lonliest number you will ever dooooooo
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:17 AM       
2 can be as bad as 1
it's the lonliest number since the number 1
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:20 AM       
Well the good thing is that Tadao guy isn't here. He'd totally ruin the boards right now.
He's such a jerk
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:23 AM       
And that Rankeri dude.
He's all like "I'm so cool because I live in a place where the sun don't shine"
YEAH WELL SO DO CRABS!
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:26 AM       
The worst is Kilgore.
That Puerto Rican motherfucker.
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE TO CLAIM JLO HAS TALENT? HUH BUDDY?
I should be nice to him though, he buys CDs from us.
Hubcap stealing bastard.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:34 AM       
guys you wanna play monopoly
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:35 AM       
It would probably be more productive than what I'm doing right now.
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:47 AM       
Thimble or cannon?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:54 AM       
http://www.pogo.com/games/monopoly?p...ree_home_board official / temporary room 39