Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2010, 03:43 PM       
30th Century Man. About the genius who is Scott Walker.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2010, 05:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I loved that one. I was a big Bret Hart fan as a kid, and it was a nice look inside the world of wrestling right around the time that "attitude" thing really took off.
Yeah, the timing of the filming couldn't have happened at a better time.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2010, 03:19 PM       
just watched Mondovino was good; just as biased as you'd think, but they let everybody speak their piece more than I had expected. Manipulative music tho
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 10:23 AM       
What, no "Hated: GG Allin and the Murder Junkies"?

I guarantee you, an hour of watching his vienna sausage dick bobbling around, then watching him shove a banana up his ass, and you'll never be the same.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 07:46 AM       
born into brothels is good too.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 09:10 AM       
That was sad Has anyone seen Heavy Metal Baghdad or Afghan Star? I don't really feel like watching either one right now, but I want to know if they're good and critics can't make up their useless minds
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 10:03 AM       
afghan star was interesting. it won't blow your mind or anything
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 04:32 PM       
I fell asleep during afghan star
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 11:45 PM       
I watched the Cove the other night. It was put on by some activist group here at school, so they had a nice little Q&A afterward that was boring as hell.

It did make me want some dolphin, though. Sounds like it'd make a nice steak.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 04:59 PM       
I'm just going to stay away from The Cove. I'm not the type of person it's trying to change so I'm not even going down that road.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2010, 07:42 PM       
It reminded me of why I don't watch documentaries, though.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 10:20 AM       
If you like Sublime.....Stories, Tales, Lies & Exaggerations is a must-see documentary about them.

I wouldn't even have known about it, except it was shrink-wrapped with a tribute CD I got someone as a gift. Glad I saw it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
The Parking Lot Movie