Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2006, 08:40 AM        Facebook AGAIN lol
I love the new status feature. Sure sure, everyone loves to customize it with wacky statements about themselves. I do it myself. I like to set my status to such ways that make my friends question their surroundings and their relationship with technology. "Sethomas is right behind you", for example, is something my friends once read when viewing their friends list. (I'll give inspirational credit to Sensei Max Burbank for that.)

But what I really LOVE is when people purely don't grasp how the status prompt translates into its presented form. The question "I am ----" leads to wonderful results when people use improper personal adjectives or other modifiers. My favorites include "Liz is shaking my booty" and "Amanda is trying to control myself. I just can't control myself!" It's just so WEIRD, you know?

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2006, 01:32 PM       
I have it at "is updating his facebook status" and I'm never touching it again.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old May 4th, 2006, 08:11 AM       
I created a group for which I am the only member, most likely for all time. It is called "I drank dinosaur blood so now I'm a dinosaur too". I clarify in the description that you may also join if you drank Al Roker blood so now you're Al Roker too. My administrative title is "Allosaurus".

I wrote on somebody's wall this morning how creepy it is to just have your picture take smiling in front of a white screen, because his icon was some Whose Line comedian doing just that. It comes as some embarrassment, then, when I reflect on the fact that when I made the group weeks ago I had the group picture be Al Roker doing just that.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2006, 08:40 PM       
did you really drink dinosaur blood
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 4th, 2006, 09:35 PM       
I drank Al Franken's blood, so now I'm Al Franken too. Do I qualify to join?
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old May 6th, 2006, 10:54 AM       
I don't feel comfortable answering those questions.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT