Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 01:25 PM       

I wouldn't go there, nope.

Last edited by Nick : Aug 6th, 2011 at 04:04 PM.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 01:31 PM       
man these things always seem to have a shockingly high number of ladies at them, what the hell
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 01:49 PM       
That picture makes me want to kill myself.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 02:42 PM       
PONIES PONIES PONIES SWAG PONIES PONIES PONIES SWAG
pickled
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 04:09 PM       

It gets worst.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 04:13 PM       
There may be ladies there, but even they look kinda like dudes. (or my secretary)
pickled
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 04:18 PM       
Dude looks like a lady.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
Sterility isn't a bad thing.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 02:46 AM       
YET ANOTHER REASON TO NOT WATCH MLP: I AM APPARENTLY WAY TOO GOOD-LOOKING FOR A BRONY MEETUP

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 11:46 AM       
yes because the average nerd gathering is likely to be full of extremely attractive people
pickled
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 11:56 AM       
I'd at least expect some of them to know how to dress themselves. Don't they know they're going out in public?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 02:17 PM       
I haven't worn jeans in about nine years because they're terrible. Their moms dress them.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 02:21 PM       
That dude in the suit knows what up.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
yes because the average nerd gathering is likely to be full of extremely attractive people
I JUST WANTED AN EXCUSE TO PROMOTE MY ATTRACTIVENESS

Get your awkward nerd avatars while supplies last!

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:24 PM       
doin this.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:25 PM       
I call bald wonk-eyed goatee man.
pickled
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:36 PM       
What horror have I unleashed.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:44 PM       
I GOT SUIT GUY.
pickled
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
I'LL TAKE DERANGED JACK SKELLINGTON HAT WITH MINIATURE PONY FIGURES GUY THEN.
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:53 PM       
Oh no you won't!

pickled
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:56 PM       
NEVERMIND I CALL CREEPY PONY PUPPET GUY
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:56 PM       
I knew you'd want that one, Milhouse. I wouldn't dare take him.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 06:36 PM       
Hadapapado!
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 06:47 PM       
No love for this guy? But he's sooooo handsome!
OH GOD
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 05:14 AM       
'sup