Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2012, 12:48 PM       
Yeah, Hunter would never do that
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Dude, you can't fabricate shit in journalism, that's like the number one rule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Adams (RIP)
"[The witness was telling the WHOLE TRUTH;] Terrible things, incomprehensible things", he shouted, "things that would drive a man mad!"
He stared wildly at them.
"Or in my case," he said, "half-mad. I'm a journalist."
"You mean," said Arthur quietly, "that you are used to confronting the truth?"
"No", said the man with a puzzled frown, "I mean that I made an excuse and left early."
That is the number one rule of journalism.
You may already be there.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2012, 03:23 PM       
Wouldn't that sort of fabrication fit better in Guitar Woman's ethos if he had rather posted on an online forum for years pretending to be a homeless person?

OMG GW is womti.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2012, 05:52 PM       
#1 rule of politicians is to do the bidding of the majority.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2012, 06:48 PM       
the #1 rule for humans is to always be good and never say anything bad to others
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:55 AM       
BOILING HEAT, SUMMER STENCH
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2012, 08:43 PM       
I'm in Georgia, and I drank wine.

WOOOOOO, etc. :redsolocup
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2012, 08:47 PM       
I don't have health insurance anymore

WOOOOOO
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2012, 09:02 PM       
that sucks. Have some wine, but not enough to cause liver problems

It's storming scary outside but I'm cool with that because the beachcombing is always awesome the next day.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 22nd, 2012, 09:21 PM       
It'll probably be fixed in a month or two, anyway. I need a copy of my birth certificate.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:27 PM       
I answered a question for a phone survey with "I like to put the fear in them. The fear is what I call my dick," today.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2012, 07:48 AM       
my dog has a tick on his lip and i don't know how to yank it off without him flipping shit.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:35 AM       
on the inside or the outside? You can try coating with oil and getting it to back out, then grabbing it
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:17 AM       
vegetable oil or what?

it's right on the edge. i guess it's more on the inside, but barely. it's right along/near the split beneath his nose.

i woke up this morning and noticed he had one on his face, directly between his eyes. got that one off and we noticed the other one. we put on some frontline or whatever flea stuff we give him (he's overdue anyway) with hopes that would have some effect on the tick, but apparently that only protects against fleas and lice.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:24 AM       
If you can get someone to hold him, I'd recommend striking a match, blowing it out, and immediately touching it to the tick. If you can't move quick enough, or the match igniting scares the dog, you can always heat a fork or knife with a lighter and touch it to the tick.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:55 AM       
They've been saying that the heat thing is a myth and only makes the tick dig in further. I hear the Vaseline oil thing works best because it suffocates the tick and it has to pull it's head out to breath. Keeping a dog from licking oil off of his lip is going to be near impossible.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:08 PM       
go kings
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:14 PM       
Frontlineplus.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL
A) AVOID THE TICK HABITAT

During the tick season, try to reduce your cat's access to bush areas known to harbour ticks. Keep lawns and shrubs short and remove compost material from backyards.
http://forums.organicgardening.com/e...1/m/8011055501

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/598946/
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2012, 06:17 AM       
theres a black widow that sits where i smoke bowls and ive been blowing smoke at it.

everytime it falls offf its web and crumples up into a ball for the entire time i smoke

the next day its there chillin again

maybe try to get the tick stoned
Old May 24th, 2012, 08:37 AM       
lol i'm not blowing smoke into my neurotic dog's face.
Old May 24th, 2012, 08:40 AM       
also fuck google

how does this happen?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 24th, 2012, 12:24 PM       
The third one is a jumping spider! That was what I studied in Biology, mainly.
BANNED

Old May 24th, 2012, 12:42 PM       
if your dogs neurotic it sounds like he needs a bowl or two
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:15 PM       
THIS PLACE IS DEAD

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2012, 11:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
theres a black widowwoman that sits where i smoke bowls and ive been blowing smoke at it.

everytime it falls offf its web and crumples up into a ball for the entire time i smoke

the next day its there chillin again

maybe try to get the tick stoned
I thought you said that at first.