Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PREHENSILE LABIA
RAVER141 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 12:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You know, sometimes I long for the good old I-Mock days, but then people like you or Lenor show up again and then I realize that we were better off after all
Ah, memories of the good ole days, when Chojin was just a regular member, jixby was a regular poster, and i'd try and subtly hit on Glowbelly though we were an ocean away.
How we've grown.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 12:39 AM       
Chojin still shows up to threaten people who post pictures of cheeseburgers. Maybe if you post a good one, he'll come by and threaten you.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 02:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
hang a goon bag from a tree branch
That's what they do, yes. Although I think hanging it from a hills hoist and playing goon of fortune is more popular.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 01:37 PM       
Whoa, hey - don't get too classy. No need to put on airs here.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 05:45 PM       
Walked into Goodwill just now looking for Spring clothes. Walked out with roller blades, a stereo mixer, and Korean exorcism masks.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 06:00 PM       
Trees cocooned in spider webs after flooding in Pakistan.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...er-trees-webs/

That's a lot of spiders.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 06:02 PM       
I just gave some rollerblades to goodwill.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 06:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You've got to be fucking kidding me with the food poisoning again, Kitsa
Nope, not at all, I get mild cases of it all the time. I think that everyone has something that doesn't agree with them every once in a while. Fever, chills and bad bathroom stuff for one night, then it's over.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 07:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Chojin still shows up to threaten people who post pictures of cheeseburgers. Maybe if you post a good one, he'll come by and threaten you.
so i've been working on this game and just finished putting in the models and animations for the gold enemies (48 frames, tedious as shit to put together that spritesheet)

Spoilers!
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 09:22 PM       
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooool
PREHENSILE LABIA
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 12:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I owe Chojin, he introduced me to the word "tenure", i'd never heard it before, this was in the context of a warning of an imminent ban i was about to receive, therefore if staying in his good books means not mentioning meat patty's topped with dairy produce that's fine by me.

Then again he his a moderator now, and we all know moderators strangle puppies, so fuck him, and his kind.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 12:56 AM       
those are sliders, which are perfectly acceptable
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 02:33 AM       
And delicious looking, if I might add.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 03:07 AM       
AFGHANISTAN UPDATE: I'm alive. I'll be posting pictures of my recent injury soon! Getting ran over by an ATV kinda blows, btw.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 03:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
AFGHANISTAN UPDATE: I'm alive. I'll be posting pictures of my recent injury soon! Getting ran over by an ATV kinda blows, btw.
sounds like a baby scratch. come back when you've caught an rpg.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 03:35 AM       
fuckin terrorists
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 07:29 AM       
cheeseburger revolt: coming soon to your windows 95 pc
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 12:29 PM       
still should be banned, sliders are gross.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 01:48 PM       
RPG's are a sonofabitch.

All in all, I'm pretty damn lucky. I literally got ran over by a vehicle that weighs roughly 500 lbs, carrying the driver who was about 220 lbs and also carrying about 100 lbs of ammo. I'm thankful I was able to walk away from the whole thing with some minor scrapes, cuts..and one really fucked up wrist.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 02:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
RPG's are a sonofabitch.
you're supposed to be protecting my freedom and you're playing final fantasy tales of phantasia dragon quest???????????????WHAT TF
Lone Wanderer is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 03:23 PM       
Didn't make it to Foy's Halloween store this year, fucking infection and college made sure of that!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 05:41 PM       
Foy's is open all year...at least, the five-and-dime, diner and adult costume stores are. I think all they shut down are the prop shops and the kids' costume store, but we went there in need of a baby sombrero once and they opened it up for us. It'll be there when you're ready for it.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 07:00 PM       
SYNCHTUBE IS ON TONIGHT
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:37 PM       
OH SHIT FUCK
NOT TONIGHT
I'm not at my house tonight
PREHENSILE LABIA
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 09:49 PM       
WTF are "sliders". ?