Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 01:40 AM        Video Games Live
Wasn't sure whether to put this in gaming or here.

Anyway, I just saw this, and I was pretty disappointed. They pretty much glossed over most of the classic games and only gave a few of them a decent performance (Castlevania stood out.) I was looking forward to Zelda the most, and it wasn't bad, but I would've liked if they showed a bit more of Ocarina of Time and the classic games instead of showing a shitload of Twilight Princess.

My friend was looking forward to One Winged Angel, and while the actual music was good, they showed nothing but pictures of fucking cosplayers on the big screens. Sorry, not just cosplayers. They also showed two cartoony pictures of chocobos. Also, some of the cosplayers looked like trannies. Nicely done, guys.

They did a big thing for Kingdom Hearts, and lame as that is, they made it even worse by having nothing but clips from Disney films in the background.

Worst thing though was some shitty band joining the orchestra for the fucking title music for NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND. Seriously. Who gives a fuck about that game? Accompanying the music was some lame Fast and the Furious rip-off live action shit.

I'd be angry if I actually payed to see it.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 01:44 AM       
Lame. I heard from a few people this was supposed to be good. Not homo ass shit.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 02:22 AM       
I was looking forward to it for well over a year, so needless to say, I was pretty let-down

They went through all three Halo games (as well as the trailer for the upcoming one), which was pretty cool.

I realize they had to appease the sponsors, but maaaan, some of that shit was just so lame and unnecessary.

One thing that stood out was that Asian guy that played the mario bros theme on the piano (while blindfolded) was there and he played a medley of Final Fantasy tunes pretty early on, and then some Mario music later (blindfolded!)

That was very funny. Well done.