Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 06:06 PM       
You're probably some divorced piece of shit because you found your wife cheating on your ass or even better, you were just a limp dick pansy with no game. See the difference here is that someone actually wants me opposed to your pathetic troll ass (as in you actually look like a troll) and that makes you very furious. Why don't you just stop caring about shit that doesn't involve you, or is that to hard for you?

Pretty intriguing that you care so much to stick your upturned, bulbous nose into this so much deeper than it should ever be.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 06:12 PM       
Ok, I see your little pansy ass is butt hurt for being flamed in loveline. I guess you did the right thing posting about your troubled love life to people who know these things about you.

1. You like memes
2. You like metal

We now know that you make fat cash and have feelings. I'm so sorry I didn't know those last 2. That would make all the difference here!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 06:16 PM       
I will do my best to help you out now that I have a better understanding of you.

"I love my girl friend more than anything, but she doesn't seem like she wants to help herself out, let alone another person."

Perhaps she hates her life. Best thing to do, if you love her, is to set her free and let her find a real man that can make her want to live again.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 06:16 PM       

I take it this happened to you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 06:35 PM       
Yeah, of course it has. Don't tell me you are still with the same girl from Jr. High.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 06:41 PM       
life.....
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 06:44 PM       
It's hard to drag someone out of the dumps. They usually need a change. You'll have to be the bad guy and the dick who kicked her while she was down, but she'll finally find a reason to finally get off her ass and you won't be posting silly shit on loveline.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 06:47 PM       
thank you
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 06:56 PM       
You're gonna try to fix it though huh? I had to do the bad guy thing just last year. It wasn't working out, she was in the process of divorcing her husband because of me and there was battles over their little girl and her family hated me. She was becoming more and more depressed and was getting towards the end of her rope, so I decided to end it so that she could make piece with her family and her daughter.

It sucked and I really liked her. But I'm sure she will be able to find a guy who her family accepts and I'll be able to eventually be able to find another mental case willing to date me.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 08:53 PM       
Hey, fun boys! Get a room!
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 09:20 PM       
Your girlfriend and her family seems like a bunch of twats. Quit helping them.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 10:04 PM       
Some people just need a kick in the rear. Is she your first girlfriend?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 02:59 AM       
Of course she is. Stop humoring this douche.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 01:28 AM       
Dump the bitch. Sometimes love just isn't worth it.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 01:30 AM       
Besides what you are feeling probably isn't even love, how the fuck would YOU know what love is? I am sure there is at least one girl otu there with a job who is dumb/fat/ugly enough for you to have a chance at.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 03:06 AM       
this girls just gonna suck your soul out of your dick ;o
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 03:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
this girls just gonna suck your soul out of your dick ;o
Yeah, never trust a good blow job.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 08:23 AM       
indeed, I need more fat hoes
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 01:07 PM       
You had me at fat
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 06:52 PM       
why do birds suddenly appear, everything you are near
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 07:58 PM       
You're drunk aren't you?

AREN'T YOU?!??!?!??

is ok cuz i am too
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 08:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Yeah, never trust a good blow job.
;_;
Egg
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 03:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
;_;
That doesn't mean you can't enjoy them, just don't trust em.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 05:20 AM       
Just look the other way. Stop short and dribble.
Egg
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:56 AM       

STOP SHORT!