Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2009, 06:33 AM       
I had a dream last night that 10,000 volt ghost and I were riding together and he decided to end our lives Thelma and Louise style.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 11:07 AM       

:HIGHFIVE
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 05:17 PM       
it was exactly like that but first I patted you on the back and said, "You're an alright guy" then you preceded to tell me I was alright then before you know it, we're driving of a cliff.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 07:03 PM       
faggots
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 07:04 PM       
All I remember about my dream last night was that McDonalds was selling softball-sized hushpuppies and the person I was with ordered one, and it had this big clot of hair coming out one side of it. I was so grossed out that I took a bunch of pictures to send to Corporate. Then I flew somewhere on a peacock.

Last edited by Kitsa : Dec 21st, 2009 at 07:05 PM. Reason: shitty spelling
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 08:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
faggots
Expand upon the dream you had about faggots. Did you get gayed in the mouth or what?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 09:49 PM       
It had something to do with two guys patting each other on the back.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 11:14 PM       
WITH THEIR COCKS
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 12:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
It had something to do with two guys patting each other on the back.
FGT
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 12:48 AM       
Last night I dreamed I was chugging a bunch of Mountain Holler and Stay Awakes so I wouldn't fall asleep.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 11:18 PM       
I fell asleep for an hour or so and had a dream that I was walking through some park-like area with someone who I thought was my bf (I never actually saw him though, he was always just out of the corner of my eye). For some reason, I was under the impression that Pittsburgh had just formed its own state and was all happy about it. It was really dark and late at night, but for some reason it was nice out and seemed like it was the middle of summer. The two of us jumped into a drained canal/storm drain thing and were walking down it, when we were suddenly chased by someone who wanted to kidnap us. Then I woke up.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 06:32 AM       
I fell asleep watching a special about polygamy, so when I dreamed it was about this haggard-looking woman with a bunch of kids.

She was giving some sort of TV interview about this great new vehicle she bought...it was sort of like an RV, but she seemed to have little to no awareness that she actually had to drive it. It was like a series of 3 large, square rooms and she was talking about the drapes and the wood trim she'd picked out, and I was sitting in the room for some reason and could feel it rolling down a hill.

You could see everything sway and bounce with the rolling and stuff was spilling off shelves, and I was pretty freaked as to where exactly we were headed blindly in these mobile rooms, but she didn't seem a bit concerned.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 10:25 AM       
I was half asleep this morning when a nordic track'ish infomercial was on and this guy said "Well Bob, I'm in my fifties but since I've been using this running machine I feel like I'm in my thirties!"
I also happened to look at my clock and it was half an hour before I normally get up so I was thinking "Wow, the commercial alone made me 30 mins younger by watching it. I need to get me one of these." I woke up again and it was for a hair straightener commercial....which I don't need.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 02:33 PM       
Man, I need to start remembering my dreams.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 02:41 PM       
The other night I had this dream where I was a lesbian helicopter pilot flying an Apache throughout the city putting a riot down
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 02:48 PM       
How could you tell you were a lesbian?
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 03:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
The other night I had this dream where I was a lesbian helicopter pilot flying an Apache throughout the city putting a riot down

I'm expecting DANGER ZONE by Kenny Loggins to be blasting out the chopper as well.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 03:18 PM       
no no, a Melissa Ethridge version of danger zone. We're talking dreams here.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 04:33 PM       
The last time I went to sleep drunk and stoned, I had a dream about the cast of Home Improvement and I trying to assassinate Paul Wight (the Big Show, or whatever the fuck).

That was very funny. Well done.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 09:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
How could you tell you were a lesbian?
I had tits, I peed sitting down, and a female life partner
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 09:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post

I'm expecting DANGER ZONE by Kenny Loggins to be blasting out the chopper as well.
The only song I ever had as background music in a dream was "Going for the One" by Yes. Can't remember the content of the dream, only that the song was background music in it.

Wait, I just remembered another time, I dreamed I was in a room full of kittens and one puppy, the song 'Hole Hearted' by Extreme was in the background, and I was annoyed because the puppy wouldn't leave me alone while I tried to pick up and pet the kittens.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 02:26 PM       
I had a dream that was like Earthbound and The Bourne Identity.

I had a baseball bat and a cap, but I was on a train trying to get to London to save my friend and these guys were trying to crash their cars into the train and at one point I was driving a car IN THE TRAIN doing barrel rolls off seats. Then I exploded some heads with my PSI ATTACK and made a wall of fire and there were talking mushrooms.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 03:14 PM       
PK FIYAH
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 08:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I had a dream that was like Earthbound and The Bourne Identity.

I had a baseball bat and a cap, but I was on a train trying to get to London to save my friend and these guys were trying to crash their cars into the train and at one point I was driving a car IN THE TRAIN doing barrel rolls off seats. Then I exploded some heads with my PSI ATTACK and made a wall of fire and there were talking mushrooms.
What was your custom Psi attack called?
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 10:43 AM       
A few months ago I had a dream that Canadians had stripped me naked and were going to kill me, but at some point I realized it was a dream and I took their Uzi and I started running down the suburbs shooting at cars while I was still naked. That was my only lucid dream ever, and I'm kind of pissed that I wasted it.

This next dream I wrote down in a dream notebook so I could remember it, and surprise surprise that shit really works!:

Just like 2 days ago I had a dream where I was walking down a rainy backalley street and there was this old black woman, she must have been like in her 90's. Anyway, I walked up and I asked her "do you have what I need"? And she said "only if you have what I need". So I went into her house, and we both take our clothes off, and I start fucking her, but she keeps on screaming "FASTER, FASTER" so I go faster, and this keeps going on until it gets to be less incredibly violent sex and more of an erotic parody of the "Burly Brawl" scene from The Matrix: Reloaded. Finally, she screams "DRAGON OF RAPTURE!" and orgasms, but she orgasms a cobweb all over my dick. >_< I'm out of breath but I tell her "Now, you promised" and she takes me to the bathroom and lights one of those funky Jewish candelabra things, and hands me a box of GAIN laundry soap. I do two lines of the soap off her toilet, pass out and then I woke up.

I don't know what the fuck repressed sexual urge triggered that dream, but I'd kinda like it out of my body. 0_o