Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 04:51 AM       
Yeah, the club guy. I'm not gonna stop until I take that son of a bitch down.

That was very funny. Well done.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 05:39 AM       
I think I killed Havel with a Butchers Cleaver+10 and I still donīt get what the fuzz is about, the guy is slow as a mountain and never even hit me...maybe he didnīt use all his skills when I fought him (was around level 30 I guess but all that counted in that fight is that I was medium speed with around 24 Str with said Cleaver...as I said, same with the frogs. Big buildup and nothing to back it up *shrugs*
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 06:22 AM       
Yeah, he killed me once, but I thrashed him shortly thereafter.

I'm wearing his armor now so I can fight the endboss. The whole set is about 60-something, though, so I'm just using everything but the helm. Instead, I'm wearing a helm that gives me some more equip load. Now I'm a big medium-speed dude with a huge weapon and a lot of poise. I'm going to rock this guy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 06:35 AM       
YES. I AM A WINNAR. I'M THE BEST, MAN. FUCK YOU, GWYN.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 06:40 AM       
91 hours and 47 minutes of the past 6 1/2 days and I beated it.

NG+ now. Yay.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 10:34 AM       
I saw a video before the game came out of a guy who got the game on before release and beat the first boss with his fists. He kept punching it in the ass over and over. It took about 40 minutes.

It looked like he got a special item or weapon or something for beating it that way.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
I killed Havel. Then I went into some Dark Basin place, through a door that he was guarding, and saw some horribly tough ice monster guys, so I ran back into Undead Burg until I get some fire weapons.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 07:57 PM       
They're crystal golems. Not sure if they're meant to be icy, but they're related to stuff later in game. I never tried any fire weapons on them, though, so that'd be pretty interesting. You were also very close to a Hydra, too. If you wandered close to the golems, that was what would've been shooting at ya.
The Wolf
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 07:57 PM       
I got the Drake sword.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 08:25 PM       
ON A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN HOW MUCH SHOULD I BUY THIS GAME
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 08:47 PM       
eleventy-six
The Wolf
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 08:54 PM       
I killed a black knight and got his sword. Boooo ya!

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 08:55 PM       
What are your thoughts on the game, Zomboid? Are you digging it?
The Wolf
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 10:01 PM       
I'm pretty hooked. It's fun. It seems like leveling up doesn't do a whole fuck of a lot, though.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 10:19 PM       
Well, as far as I know, the cap for the stats is 99. So the theoretical level cap is 792.

I'd be driven mad to do that, though.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 11:39 PM       
dammit

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/...7/IMG_0275.jpg

Want to play Dead Rising 2.5 now
The Wolf
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 12:12 AM       
I've come across the blacksmith after killing the fuck out of everything in the undead parish. I'm looking around, trying to find a way to get behind or above that drake so I can fuck it up.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 12:14 AM       
As you climb up the ladder by the rats, there's a spiral staircase that you fight a Black Knight at the top of. He drops a chunk, btw. You should be able to take out the dragon from there.
The Wolf
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 12:17 AM       
Yeah, that's the black knight whose sword I took. I've picked up a few things for upgrading swords and armor. The dragon is...kinda far away from there. There's one spot that allow me to drop down, and I just land on the wrong side of the portcullis.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 12:22 AM       
Bummer. You should be able to shoot him with arrows from that gap, though.

In my game, I hit him once with an arrow and he glitched out, screamed, and disappeared, leaving me with a bunch of souls and no Drake Sword.
The Wolf
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 01:18 AM       
I tried to hit him from there, but he disappeared. Fucker. I got some keys and went down into the bottom part of Undead Burg. I explored everywhere, rescued a sorcerer, and eventually went through some fog to get raped by the Capra Demon. I went through and was instantly in a fucking boss fight.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 01:20 AM       

The Darkroot Garden and the boss there are a bit easier. Afterward, you get a Divine ember that'll let you upgrade weapons further.
The Wolf
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 02:02 AM       
Yeah, I went there instead; I can easily get back to the Capra Demon later by taking the shortcut from that one main hub. Still, I was pissing around in the garden and got killed by a giant guy in armor and some frogs...that's when I turned it off for the night.

The Wolf
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 02:05 AM       
What's the deal with the weapons? Is there even a sword better than the drake sword?

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 04:08 AM       
Not early on, but the Drake Sword doesn't scale with any attributes, so it becomes useless the further into the game you get. Whereas other weapons have stat bonuses the more you have of a certain attribute.