Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 02:45 PM        DFS Saves Children from Asshole Parents
http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2009Jan...erCake,00.html

HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, N.J. — Police say three New Jersey siblings whose names have Nazi connotations have been placed in the custody of the state.

Holland Township Police Sgt. John Harris says workers from the state Division of Youth and Family Services on Tuesday 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell and his younger sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell from their home Tuesday.

Harris says family services did not tell police the reason the children were removed. Agency spokeswoman Kate Bernyk says it does not comment on specific cases.

The children and their parents, Heath and Deborah Campbell, received attention last month when a supermarket bakery refused to put Adolf Hitler Campbell's name on a birthday cake.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 02:52 PM       
i wonder if geggy's son John Don'tbelivethezionistjewlies Smith will be next
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 03:04 PM       
Never mind. It was at the bottom of sspadowky's post.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 03:09 PM       
I don't think child services should be able to withhold the reason for taking the children from the police. That would be kidnapping. But then again Harris is the one who said that, not the police.
derrida is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 04:59 PM       
Removed due to danger of attack by confused time-travelers.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 05:04 PM       
Harris was the police I think. I love the idea of some asshole trying to get Adolf Hitler put on a birthday cake. Could you imagine being the baker being asked to do that?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 05:12 PM       
Wow you are right, I kinda missed that part. That doesn't sound right at all.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 05:59 PM       
can they take children away for namin gthem bad things? Like if you named them Stupid Cunt Johnson couldn't y ou say that might be harmful for the child.

and aryan nation isn't even a name t hat bugs me so much! Personally i would beat that kid up on principle alone.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 05:59 PM       
fucking fuck
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 08:07 PM       
moral of the story is, if you name your kid hitler make damn sure that your home life is good because you are going to get scrutiny like nobody's business
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 10:59 AM       
Its not so much the name that makes me think the kids should have been taken away. Its the mullet they made the son wear.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 12:15 PM       
Isn't it you guys' right as Americans to call your spawn whatever the fuck you want? Freedom of speech or something?

Sure, calling your kid Adolph Hitler is incredibly tasteless, but I'm not sure it allows family services to take your children away. It's just a name after all. I mean they didn't say that was the reason but it must be I guess.

Is teaching your kids to hate jews child abuse?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 01:22 PM       
That person also has a daughter named Aryan Nation.
BANNED

Old Jan 15th, 2009, 02:09 PM       
Quote:
Isn't it you guys' right as Americans to call your spawn whatever the fuck you want? Freedom of speech or something?
I don't really think freedom of speech necessarily covers hate speech. Who knows though, have you guys seen the pictures of them? They both look like meth addicts. Maybe they got taken away for drugs.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 02:33 PM       
We can name our children anything we want. However if you do name your kid something fucked up like Hitler, they cant take you child for that alone, but it does open the door for an investigation. If that investigation finds anything they could then take your kid.
BANNED

Old Jan 15th, 2009, 03:23 PM       
So I could name my kid KILL ******S O'TOOLE and that's fine?

I don't know I have a feeling that naming a child something horrible like that could be considered abuse or neglect ;/
BANNED

Old Jan 15th, 2009, 03:25 PM       
http://www.lawprofessor.com/name-cha...-restrictions/

I could see them making some arguments based on that ;/ i don't know if that would give them the right to take the kids away, though. I can't really find anything about teaching children to be racist ;/

if you read their justifications for naming their kids stuff like that they say things like, "The past is behind us now, let's get over silly things like names and move towards the future." lol ok.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 03:57 PM       
I remember seeing the cake story a month ago. The mom said she named the kid "Adolf Hitler" because she admired the man, and couldn't understand why more people didn't use that name.'

It's not hard for me to imagine her doing other stupid things to her kids.

BANNED

Old Jan 15th, 2009, 04:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by heath
Heath Campbell, who's previously said he picked the names to honor German ancestry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath
"I think people need to take their heads out of the cloud they've been in and start focusing on the future and not on the past,"
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIES
In the future, Adolph hitler campbell will save the jews. Can't you people see?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 07:18 PM       
I assumed these people named their kids those names not out of white pride, but the inevitable fact that they will most likely be able to sue someone over it. I think their money wagon may have come in.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 07:47 PM       
Can't it be both?

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 08:24 PM       
Good point.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 09:05 PM       
I hate to admit it, but I think we've finally found parents worse at naming kids than Mrs. Sarah Palin and her daughter Bristol.

Lord, I feel sorry for those poor kids. Adolph Hitler? JoyclLynn Arayan Nation? You just know those guys are getting picked on waaaaay throughout elementary school and into their adult years. Roll call alone would be a nightmare: "Adolf Hitler Campbell?"

And that's just bull, them saying they did it to honor their German ancestory. Like there weren't other famous Germanic names for them to pick from. Of course not, they had to go with a bi-polar nut who tried to commit genocide on multiple ethnicities in Europe. God...
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 09:07 PM       
Besides, if they really wanted to honour their German ancestry they could've at least named the kid after a German.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 02:33 PM       
That too.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.