Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 11:04 PM       
Is a RoboCop.

Old Mar 15th, 2010, 11:06 PM       
But not really. ;/
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 11:08 PM       
I guess what I said was a bit of a stretch too
Is a RoboCop.

Old Mar 15th, 2010, 11:09 PM       
BFFs!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 11:17 PM       
Got Linux working on my previously blue-screened laptop.

I read a lot of complaints about how wireless cards are shit with Ubuntu, but my Netgear setup pretty much worked seamlessly here. Better than it does with Windows, actually.

Also am still crazy on psychoactive substances, hurr
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 11:18 PM       
The Leader, you know you are pretty much my favourite poster beginning with 'The'.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 11:30 PM       
I thought the leader was making an action figure of Doc Mock but as far as I know, it never happened.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 11:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
I decided not to vote Thursday now because I evaluated how fucking stupid you sounded making that statement. I can only imagine you now in your mid 30's with your playstation 3 controller perched up on your beer belly switching between typing on you gravy in crested keyboard and playing hitman. What the hell is wrong with you?
Babs calling the kettle stupid

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 11:45 PM       
WTF I DON'T PLAY PLAYSTATION FGGT
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 11:51 PM       
SURRY BUBS

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 12:47 AM       
WE'RE GONNA GO AMERICA ALL OVER THEIR ASSES
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 12:51 AM       
You might like certain tracks on Rubber Soul and Revolver and then again on Let It Be.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 01:24 AM       
FUCK THAT
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 01:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
No he's probably a Kidd Chris (or is it Kidd Kris?) guy
Actually, I'm a fan of Opie and Anthony, and I've listened to Ron & Fez since I first heard them seven years ago. So I'm not really into those morning zoo-type shows with a lot of "funny" celebrity impersonations, fake prank calls, and overly produced bits.

That said, I haven't heard Preston and Steve in ages, but I think Kidd Chris is just alright.

And I'm not into these "shock jocks", either. God, they suck.
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 01:44 AM       
DREW AND MIKE WRIF DETROIT MOTHER FUCKERS

Old Mar 16th, 2010, 01:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You might like certain tracks on Rubber Soul and Revolver and then again on Let It Be.
I hear good things about Abbey Road and the White Album too. I've never even heard of Please Please Me until yesterday.

Old Mar 16th, 2010, 03:21 AM       
Babs, you have shit for brains. I'd rather be "boring" than desperately seeking approval from a group of people whose indifference towards me is rivaled only by that of my own parents.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 03:53 AM       
Just the fact that some pretentious aussie fag, such as yourself, is sipping his cappuccino on his neat little mac book at his local star bucks makes me sick and full of disgust. Just because you read a T.S. Elliott novel and can recite some Kerouac doesn't make you the next fucking Freud. I bet you feel so fucking suave when you go buy a $5 beer don't you? Truly pathetic seeing as you think you're "someone" because you have friends on a god damn website. What's even more sad, is that you're trying to boast it like as if you're saying "IN YOUR FACE I MADE FRIENDS ON A FORUM BITCH". I guess you're entitled to just about anything then, so go ahead and state some fucking red neck statement you probably heard from watching Deliverance.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 04:01 AM       
I don't think of a dude with cat's-asshole lips sipping a cappuccino in a beret when I think of Zhukov.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 04:07 AM       
Suckoff isn't to bad, he's entertaining. I do not hate this man.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 04:15 AM       
You're bullshitting. If you have a point, make it. Don't waffle when somebody doesn't agree.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 04:27 AM       
So that has to mean I hate him because I stated how I depict him in my mind? I'm pretty sure he wasn't disagreeing with me about anything, unless you consider saying he rather be boring as a form of disagreement.

This is really fucking stupid now and I can't believe how fucking retarded some people on this forum really are.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 04:32 AM       
GOD DAMN, SHIT JUST GOT REEEEAAAAAALLLLL
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 04:36 AM       
Why the hell would I care how you... depict me in your mind?

Also, I was less commenting on the fact that I have internet friends and you do not, and leaning more towards the 'you desperately want i-mockery to be your friend' angle.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 04:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Why the hell would I care how you... depict me in your mind?
Maybe the fact you're bringing it up when I wasn't even talking to you. Speak when spoken to...... bitch.