Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2007, 12:41 AM        Iron Maiden
There is not enough appreciation for this amazing band :O

That was very funny. Well done.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2007, 11:20 AM       
I would like to add my overall approval of Iron Maiden. Excluding whatsisface, the horrible temp singer.

I just listened to a few of their newer abums. They can still manage pretty fucking well.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2007, 05:10 PM       
Blaze Bayley is his name I think. Yeah he sucked bad. Aside from the albums with the temp, I don't think they've ever had a bad album. Such a consistently awesome band.

I got an iron maiden beach towel yesterday :D

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2007, 05:19 PM       
Mmmm... Journeyman is such a good song.

My friend is a Maiden fanatic, so I usually end up seeing a lot of the concert DVDs. The Dance of Death tour blew me away.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2007, 03:55 PM       
TELL THE WORLD OF PASCHENDALE.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2007, 04:10 PM       
Have you guys seen the animated music videos yet?

They all basically suck, except for the Flight of Icarus one.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2007, 05:10 PM       
I used to like Iron Maiden a few years back and I still think Brave New World is a fantastic album but I never listen to them anymore. I guess I just got bored of them.
Evil ROMhacker
Jomb is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2007, 05:17 AM       
When I was in middle school this was my very favorite band.

Nowadays I only really like their 1st 2 albums. Those 2 are amazing, but it just lost something when their origional singer left. Thats what I think now anyway. When I was in middle school I thought Bruce Dickenson was the best singer ever, but now he sounds kinda lame to me. Does he have to draw out practically every note for as long as his lungs can stand? Its not opera....

Shifty is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2007, 05:46 AM       
steve harris fucking rocks

Cliff burton Gotta love the best metal bassist to get crushed by a bus.
adept_ninja is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2007, 03:43 PM       
The trooper is one of my favorite songs
Ancient Mariner
Old May 21st, 2007, 06:51 PM       
Purgatory and Rime of the Ancient Mariner are too underrated.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2007, 11:01 PM       
i heard this band sucked
Ancient Mariner
Old May 23rd, 2007, 10:13 AM       
I was also told that Iron Maiden sucks, at one point.

However, the person who informed me of it had a Kiss Army tattoo on his right shoulder. Therefore, any musical tastes that he had are wrong.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old May 23rd, 2007, 04:55 PM       
My brother owne like every cd, dvd, and cd/dvd sets they put out. And I don't appreciate them very much.
The Wolf
Old May 23rd, 2007, 10:34 PM       
Well no offence but fuck you :O

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 24th, 2007, 03:31 AM       
There's nothing wrong with old KISS.
I wish I could love everything Iron Maiden's ever done but I'd be a liar if I said I did. They've been slipping in thier later years...
The Wolf
Old May 24th, 2007, 02:26 PM       
Brave New World came out in 2000 and is one of their best albums. Dance of death was also pretty damn good. This latest one isn't really up to par though

So, I guess I agree in a sense.

Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2007, 03:11 PM       
I was told by myself that they havent done anything that new with their music for a longass time. Still, I have Iron Maiden and Number of the Beast on CD and vinyl.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old May 24th, 2007, 03:54 PM       
I liked Maiden when I was a teen great bass player...20 years ago so get a life and listen to something new faggots.
The Wolf
Old May 24th, 2007, 07:33 PM       
Yeah, cause old bands all suck.

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old May 24th, 2007, 08:27 PM       
Quote:
Yeah, cause old bands all suck.
Old underwear...change and burn, move on.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 25th, 2007, 01:31 AM       
You can't beat a classic.