Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 12th, 2011, 11:36 PM       
Lord Sappington- I don't have a fursuit, but I do own a shoesuit.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 13th, 2011, 12:15 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2011, 12:39 AM       
You watched to much Davey and Goliath as a kid.
Banned

Old May 13th, 2011, 01:46 AM       
I don't get the inference
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2011, 07:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You watched to much Davey and Goliath as a kid.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2011, 07:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
I don't get the inference
You wouldn't, you're too young. :greyhairs
Banned

Old May 13th, 2011, 07:39 AM       
I watched a lot of Moral Orel before it was canceled, and I know that Davey and Goliath was created by Art Clokey, of Gumby fame, so I'm guessing it has something to do with being too sheltered and thinking everyone is innocent.

I was just confused why a reference would be made to it after posting a picture of my head in a pile of shoes.
Banned

Old May 13th, 2011, 02:30 PM       
By the way, I hate my name... Can I just be Pram? :white hairs
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 13th, 2011, 03:20 PM       
Art Clokey wore women's clothing and you know it!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2011, 04:39 PM       
Quote:
By the way, I hate my name... Can I just be Pram? :white hairs
I so wanted to find a youtube clip of Eric Idle saying "I'd like a bit of pram, please" in the Monty Python sketch where he keeps thinking every advertisement he reads means something sexual

One does not exist though
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2011, 12:56 PM       
Also, you have exhausted your name changes. You've had at least two, having three separate names. If you really hate the name so much, you have the choice of making a new account that just says Pram.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2011, 01:58 PM       
So. After four attempts, I finally managed to finish reading the first post in this thread.

See, you were with a Christian girl who wanted to get married. Not to YOU, though. It worked for you, because there were no expectations for you to perform. At all, in any shape or manner. It ended. You use this as a romanticized bullshit psychological fucking EXCUSE for only having three girlfriends since then. You further justify this by bringing up the sexual elements in both. You pass off the first as a nonstop sex wagon, and another as containing not quite as much nympho sex but claim that what sex you had was great
Spoilers!

If you WERE asexual, you would never describe ANY sex, ever, as "great"... because you would be "asexual" and having sex would be like pulling teeth. You're just inexperienced and more comfortable masturbating.

And looking for internet sympathy. congrats bra
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2011, 02:00 PM       
Pardon the bile rising up in my throat; I just don't react well to horseshit getting shoved in my face
Banned

Old May 15th, 2011, 02:02 PM       
MLE- thanks, any way to cancel this account?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2011, 02:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
If you WERE asexual, you would never describe ANY sex, ever, as "great"... because you would be "asexual" and having sex would be like pulling teeth
I was getting at that, but using logic is like trying to kick water uphill.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 15th, 2011, 02:15 PM       
No, pram, there isn't. Here's an ida, one that's been repeated many, many times before;

If you don't like it, STOP POSTING.

sorry fathom couldn't even be bothered to read anything after the first post my man this guy is fucktarded son had no clue you were on it awready
Ancient Mariner
Old May 15th, 2011, 02:18 PM       
God, he asks for advice and ignores everything because everyone's advice is "stop being a dumbass." I swear to god, he's the unpopular male duplicate of my slut cousin
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 15th, 2011, 08:06 PM       
Can we get someone to tag that picture to the code :dumbass?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2011, 08:54 PM       
Quote:
MLE- thanks, any way to cancel this account?
she is only a moderator and has been overruled on this issue
Banned

Old May 17th, 2011, 02:39 PM       
Grislygus does have a good point. I don't like sex with a woman because I used to get treated like a buffet- pick out what you like, and leave what you don't want.

As far as not posting anymore- I have tried to leave, but even when I'm logged out I can see my personal information being posted, along with more instructions to make embarassing videos of myself.

If you want me to leave, you can talk about me all you want- I don't care about that. But I want to stop being STALKED. *That's* what this is about. I don't know why I'm not funny here, but I think you would find it hard to do that too if you were being threatened and harassed every day. What do I have to do to make this end? Why can't I just be banned and let that be the end of it? I don't want to post here anymore. I don't want to have any part in this website. Let me GO.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 17th, 2011, 03:06 PM       
YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE

Also could you go ahead and not claim to be asexual anymore so I don't have to endure the shame of people thinking I am similar to you in any way

I mean, if you were really asexual, you wouldn't give a shit about sex. That's what "asexual" means, in fact. You would not be asking questions like "I DON'T LIKE SEX, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME" because you would see not pursuing sexual relationships as perfectly ordinary behavior on your part.

You massive fucking idiot.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : May 17th, 2011 at 04:12 PM.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2011, 03:53 PM       
WHAT WOULD WINONA RYDER THINK ABOUT THAT

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:56 AM       
Dude. Have we forgotten that publicly available info of you was posted because you returned and began posting like a dipshit and continued only after you kept posting like a dipshit? Are we seeing a pattern yet?
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:56 AM       
"No. No sir, we are not."