Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 12:17 PM        The Witcher
http://pc.ign.com/objects/682/682220.html
http://www.thewitcher.com/intro.asp

This game and Hellgate: London are bringing me back to PC gaming after a long hiatus. The last game I bought for the PC was Zork II. Before that, the newest game I could remember buying was Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun.

It looks very sleek already and all they need now is a publisher.
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 01:43 PM       
I heard of this a few months ago. Looked fun, until everyone else started copying eachother. It still stayed in my mind longer then the others though.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 01:59 PM        Re: The Witcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
The last game I bought for the PC was Zork II. Before that, the newest game I could remember buying was Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun.
i am very confused by this statement, unless you are talking about a different Zork game, since they haven't sold zork 2 in probably well over a decade, maybe even two
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 02:00 PM       
I bought it at a thrift store. Not a bad game for $.50
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 02:03 PM       
it's freeware though, you didn't have to spend any money
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 02:13 PM       
It is?

Shit, I got ripped off.
OH GOD
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 02:15 PM       
course, if you got the "feelies" it may not have been such a bad deal, did it come w/ a couple of brochures, a traveller's guide and a manual?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 20th, 2007, 02:20 PM       
IT DID.

The brochure was a nice touch.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 03:48 AM       
http://www.ggmania.com/?smsid=23872

Ign and Gamespot have gotten their hands on preview copies. Looks like it has an amazing amount of depth to it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 09:48 PM       
Comin' to 360 et PS3?
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 10:30 AM       
I wish I could get my hands on an original copy of Zork II.

I have both Lost Treasures of Infocom boxes which only came with replicas of the original bonus items and a book of all the brochures.

I have a genuine Wishbringer stone, though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 01:00 PM       
I bought it with everything but the mouse. Second-hand.