Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 9th, 2008, 11:59 AM       
man Rejected Italiano or whatever your sn is, I dont rly think it's yer weight or beard or hairy Italian body

It's all about how you talk to da ladies, bruhh. How long have you known this girl? Do you have thangs in common? Does she smell purty? NEED DETAILS. It's hard to help a bruh when we don't know details.
I like eggs
Mr.Italiano is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2008, 04:02 PM       
more than anything else I change girls as soon as I get rejected, I've had issues in the past when I get too clingy with girls who let me get close to them and they get close to me. As soon as they say no I back off. I know I should do Something else but I'm afraid I'll become a clingy freak with them and be miserable.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 9th, 2008, 04:26 PM       
how can you be too close with somebody if you are both close to each other? You thinkin' marriage n shit bruh? Maybe buyin' a little house and makin some little kids?

Cause I think that could be filed under, 'Fuckin Up In General.' Not about being "clingy."

So what happened with the last guh, the one you originally posted about.

Did you work with her or something? Maybe met her at a church function? Saw a post she made on the philo forum about dickipedia and thought it might be a good idea to test her out, but only realized she was a str8 bia?