Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:16 PM       
From now on it will be "With large amounts of lol"
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 12:54 AM       
Sounds like an advertisement for a product. ("Now with more lol")
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 07:42 AM       
Change a letter and it's Encyclopedia Dramatica.

I had a dream this morning that some godawful gleeclub was singing IN THE GOOD OLD SUMMERTIME at the top of their freaking lungs. Then I woke up and it was on Arthur on PBS kids, I must have left the tv on PBS last night.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 09:05 AM       
I hate that. I've had dreams where I'm sportscasting for some perticular sport I don't fancy too much....let's go with basketball. In my dream I'm just annoyed at the entire affair. "He dribbles....runs left.....passes.....someone catches it......dribbles......and dunks it......meh." Then I'll wake up with ESPN on.
Insane Writer
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 07:29 PM       
I haven't been dreaming much lately. Maybe I should eat more before going to bed, I miss dreaming.

That never happens to me really though, outside sources affecting my dreams. Unless it's when my mom wakes me up, I fall back to sleep, and I think I dreamt she woke me up. That's happened a couple of times.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 12:59 AM       
The dream that bugged me in school was the one where I get up, shower, get dressed and get ready only to wake up I dreamt it and now have to REDO everything I just did.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 08:33 AM       
I had an action-packed dream last night, and unfortunately I can barely remember any of it I remember being a detective or spy or something, on the back of a motorcycle, chasing someone we were supposed to be investigating. I remember chasing someone through a mall (why the hell do I always dream about malls? I HATE malls!).

I would have loved to have remembered that one.
Insane Writer
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 10:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
The dream that bugged me in school was the one where I get up, shower, get dressed and get ready only to wake up I dreamt it and now have to REDO everything I just did.
I've had those. My alarm will go off and I'll dream that I got up. Then I'll wake up, realize I still have to get up, then fall back to sleep and dream it again.

Last night, I can remember just two bits of my dream. The first bit was that I was in some weird room like the Room of Requirement (from Harry Potter). Somehow, if you were in it your desires were granted. I realized that because of this, I could do almost anything I wanted by mentally concentrating. I remember I was able to fill a bowl with water this way and make a stuffed rabbit fly into my hand.

The second part of my dream was vague, but I remember Wolverine and some other Marvel character (Rick Jones-style) were in it. It was like Wolverine had been around for a while, but he couldn't remember where he got his adamantium claws from.
Crazy dog woman
the Platinum Poppy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 06:26 AM       
I dreamt that i was reading through a pile of old Superman comics from the sixties and seventies (okay, where does that place me in the geek hierarchy?). So he had his super cousin, super dog, other super pets, super robots etc. But in the dream he also had super pot plants. Pot plants that had been sent from Krypton in a rocket and were invulnerable to bugs, garden tools etc.

I have no idea where my subconscious got that idea... I don't even own a single pot plant.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 09:00 AM       
I had a dream that the neighborhood kids were hunting me down and I was hiding in my grandmother's house.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 09:31 AM       
Someone called me while I was sleeping the other day and I didn't wake up right away. I started having this dream about racing in a moto-cross and then hanging out with a bunch of people from the old country at my friends wedding. Then I realized my phone was ringing and Gogol Bordello was my new ringer.
Insane Writer
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 10:53 PM       
I had some dream last night where people got ahold of old Disney films or cartoons and used some computer program to literally change them to be however they wanted. The bits I watched showed them making the characters infant versions of themselves.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 7th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
Last night I had a dream that Milhouse came down to Houston to visit for a couple of weeks.

I didn't really have anything planned so I asked him if he liked 80s music because my friends and I go to 80s night at a local club. He promptly told me that 80s music is dumb

So we ending up going over to my buddies house to play video games but Milhouse was acting like a total girlfriend. You know, where they act totally miserable, but refuse to say that anything is wrong.

All in all I think I must be gay for Milhouse or something.

Thanks bruh
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
I'm half bumping this, because this thread was golden.
Plus, I've been having bouts of sleep paralysis.
It's not fun to wake up twice a week, in the middle of the night, unable to move and surrounded by terrifying hallucinations.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 05:49 PM       
My dreams have been insane every single night for the past few months.

The other night I dreamed I was at some desolate carnival. Somehow it was a carnival, although it was just a series of grimy sheds on short stilts along a dirt road. I went into one and it was like a miniature Chuck E Cheese playroom in there, about 6 feet square maybe. There were claw machines called "penny pulls" with shitty prizes (I won a plastic bracelet and a yellow ticket that came out of a slot in the floor) and half-height arcade games that a person of average height would have had to play kneeling.

Then I turned around and there was this kid-sized rainbow tunnel with flashing lights. I crawled through it and wound up in a large theater. I sat next to some guy with dreds and we were watching Diz (from Out of Control) do a weirdly sedate comedy routine. I spotted some family members in the audience, but they didn't notice me.

This is Diz under ordinary circumstances in case anyone forgot:

Anyway, at some point I became concerned that I had lost my shitty little plastic bracelet down the crack of the seat, and I was rummaging through the trash down there when I woke up. Only Diz was still talking and I couldn't figure out why, until I looked over at the TV and realized that her entire monologue in my dream had come from The Bonnie Hunt Show.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
Common Dreams I have that seems to be a recurring universal theme. I hardly have good dreams >_<

1. Im nekkid at school, and all the clothes I put on suddenly vanish. I cry from shame
2. I can breathe underwater
3. I can fly (zero gravity sensation)
4. Im being chased by a monster (usually a T-Rex)
5. Im falling down a bottomless pit
6. I won the lottery (or found alot of money, only to wake up disappointed)
7. I was shot
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 08:23 PM       
Reading this has convinced that Kitsa is insane.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 09:04 PM       
It'd probably be easier to list the people on this forum that AREN'T insane.
Insane Writer
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 09:05 PM       
I haven't remembered any dreams for awhile. But I remember one from some time ago. I was on a train, being taken somewhere with many other teenagers. Somehow, I as under the impression that we were taken from our homes against our wills. Still, no one seemed bothered or made any attempt to escape. We all had things we were bringing with us. I seemed to think that we were being sent to different places to be stationed for jobs. The train was actually very nice, the old-fashioned kind with bench seats and tables. I met some girls on the train that I talked to, but they got off at stops before me.

I was happy to find that I was stationed at a place near where I lived. Somehow, I think I was considering the possiblity of running back home if I could. I was taken into a motel or something and given a little cozy room in the back. One of my co-workers was taken to be my roommate. We were trying to decide on where to sleep. I seem to remember that there were two double beds and two (uncomfortable-looking) single beds, old-fashioned with carved wooden frames. One of these had a number of old dolls and stuffed animals propped on them.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 11:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Stuff like that happens to me all of the time (except for the falling on the floor part). Once I fell asleep in Anthropology and dreamt that the teacher had put some weird formula on the overhead projector. I woke up just as I was trying to write it down.
Did you ever write that down, and still have it? I'd be interested in seeing it, if you did.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 12:11 AM       
Last night I dreamt that Liquidstatik emailed me pictures of himself breaking into my dorm and having sex with a girl on my bed

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 12:58 AM       
Just this night I dreamt that my father died. He had committed suicide (poisoning) inside a storage area in the basement of a motel we've been renting. I always have depressing dreams of him, since he is divorced with mom and he is kinda depressive to begin with.
Insane Writer
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 01:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Did you ever write that down, and still have it? I'd be interested in seeing it, if you did.
No.

Actually, looking back I think he possibly did put something on the overhead project but took it off just as I started to write. I hated that man.

Though laughs came a few weeks ago when my brother and dad ridiculed him for his theory that humans were closer to orangutans than chimpanzes.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 06:19 AM       
That is depressing, Wiffles I hate dreams like that.

I dreamed last night that some ancestor of mine had died of "typtheria" at age 100 and had just been brought back to life 100 years later with the use of some magical injection. I remember news-like footage of her shuffling down a hallway with one of those grin-grimaces and a curly black wig on her head.

I was one of the immediate family members gathered around her for the news interview, where they strangely described her as now being 200 years old. They asked her how she felt and she gazed around at all of us. All she said was, "Everyone is so tall."

I remember her making me feel really weird and awkward and I looked away a lot.
Insane Writer
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 10:01 AM       
Quote:
I was one of the immediate family members gathered around her for the news interview, where they strangely described her as now being 200 years old.
Why would that be strange? If she died at age 100 and came back to life 100 years later she technically would be 200. Or did they say it in a strange way?