Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 10:09 AM       
I have liked nearly every person of Jewish heritage I've ever met, but you sir are a fucking waste of carbon.

PaulBernstein is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 11:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
I have liked nearly every person of Jewish heritage I've ever met, but you sir are a fucking waste of carbon.
I am a proud Jew and enjoy laughing about how stupid the white goyim are. Here in this thread I will spend my time gloating at how the white boobs, through their gullible idiocy, have nearly propelled us, the Jewish people, to complete mastery of the world.

We truly are the Chosen people - Chosen to rule over the goyim and fulfill the ancient promise from Yahweh that we shall each have 2000 gentile slaves.

If you are a fellow Jew, shalom! I welcome you and hope that you will join me in rejoicing at how near we are to fulfilling the tribal edict, passed down through the millenia. Soon our rule will be unbreakable.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 12:56 PM       
hahaha mad max you're such a goofball
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 07:24 PM       
I'd hope Max has a better sense of comedy then this, or he might have to post a Craigslist Missing Persons to look for his funny.

Italian - Jews come in all colors. White, Black, Puerta Rican, and Hatian, this goes out to the people of many natio... wait that's a song.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 10:27 PM       
Must I IP ban you?
Closed Thread