Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 03:55 AM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 03:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
MILHOUSE DO YOU HAVE PICTURES OF SAID GIRL?
OH NO YOU DON'T

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 03:59 AM       
I am pretty god damned sure that we have briefly been over this before and that you posted a picture of her

In fact, I'm certain of it.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:03 AM       
It was the whole periodic table of elements shirt thing. I didn't post her face though I want to protect her identity from you jerks

Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:05 AM       
So, you're too terrified to talk to her, but perfectly happy to snap pictures of her?
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:09 AM       
It's from facebook

See how it all comes back to goddamn facebook

Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:12 AM       
So have you spoken to her AT ALL?

I hate to tell you this, but my cousin just crushed the heart of a poor bastard who'd been doing the "adoring her from afar" shtick. He managed to summon up the nerve to write a love letter, and she crumpled it up and threw it in the trash in front of him

So, the moral of the story here is to always use proper spelling when writing love letters, if at all! It's best just to say hello!
Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:13 AM       
Seriously, just ask if she'd like to go out for coffee or some shit
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:16 AM       
NO. BEER.

That was very funny. Well done.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:17 AM       
The good thing about coffee is that you can stop for it between classes. THEN go for the beer later
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:21 AM       
The whole thing is moot anyway since I'm not at school until August now.

I STILL HAVE ONE YEAR LEFT TO WORK MY MAGIC BEFORE I NEVER SEE HER AGAIN AND REGRET MY INABILITY TO TAKE ACTION FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

SHOULD BE A FUN RIDE

Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:22 AM       
YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED ME

TALKED TO HER YET?
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:25 AM       
NO

NO I HAVE NOT

AND I ONLY EVER SEE HER IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT'S NOT CONDUCIVE TO MAKING CONVERSATION ANYWAY

IT'S A LOST CAUSE NO HOPE NO HOPE

Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:26 AM       
THEN HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT HER INTERESTS ARE
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:28 AM       
FACEBOOK, GUS, PAY ATTENTION

I had a class with her in my freshman year of college. This is how I learned her name. Since then I have not had any classes with her.

THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE MEDIUM IN THE UNIVERSE TO TALK ABOUT THIS BTW

Ancient Mariner
I MEAN, IF YOU HEAR HER TALKING ABOUT A SUBJECT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, AND KNOW ABOUT, WE CAN ASSUME THAT YOU CAN GET IN THE CONVERSATION
Ancient Mariner
Oh Jesus Christ, seriously?
Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:30 AM       
Just mope around and listen to the Dire Straits' "Lady Writer" over and over for three days straight and get over it then, I guess

I JUST DON'T KNOW, I'VE NEVER BEEN THAT UNBELIEVABLY OBSESSED WITH ANYONE
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:34 AM       
See the problem here isn't not knowing how to talk to girls. I know damn well how to talk to girls. The problem here is developing crushes on unattainable girls I've never spoken with who may or may not know I exist, and the problem that really makes it worse is that she is perfectly attainable and I just don't know how to handle the situation whatsoever. And there's no doubt in my mind that we would hit it off if I actually did anything about it.

I've had other girlfriends but I've never had anybody make me feel the way I feel about her, and it makes me feel pathetic that I'm completely obsessed with someone I've never talked to.

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:35 AM       
HEY I DREW A PIC OF MILHOUSE TOO

The Wolf
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:36 AM       
BTW THOMAS SANTINI I AM TEMPTED TO GO ON FACEBOOK AND FIND THIS GIRL AND SEND HER MESSAGES THAT TELL HER OF YOUR FEELINGS

Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:37 AM       
Well, shit.

Come on, Super sleuth, what's she majoring in? Try to figure out what sequences she'll take next and get into them
Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:39 AM       
fucking FINALLY never mind, I'm out of here, good luck with all of that then
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:42 AM       
SIGH

Old May 8th, 2008, 04:58 AM       
OK IT'S SOMEONE ELSE'S TURN TO GAY THIS THREAD UP FOR A WHILE

ELPILA666, YOU'RE UP