Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 06:14 AM       
Uh oh.
That does sound scary.

Evil dog and evil dental assistant.
You just can't catch a break, man.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 06:22 AM       
Yeah, an office full of nice ones and I got the one mean one. Go figure.

I'm just going to concentrate on afterward, when I get to go to ikea and a nice restaurant and a kickass international grocery.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 06:25 AM       
Well, you have something to look forward to at least. That's good!

I get to move boxes in the cold rain.

This is my cue to get a cold.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 01:40 PM       
I bought a backpack: Kelty RedCloud 6650. Fucker's huge, and bigger than I will probably ever need (but you never know!).
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 01:59 PM       
SAM:

I got so drunk last night that I wouldn't have been able to get a boner even if I picked up (which I didn't). I also got my shirts from fright rags. We're the most stylin' kids on the block with these :D

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 05:27 PM       
Well, I ended up having no anesthesia at the dentist's, which always makes me feel like a total badass. He said he didn't need to drill for long, if I thought I could make it. Ended up being about 15 seconds of discomfort (and of course you're always waiting for the BIG zap to happen), but I lived. Toofers all pretty now.

Went to Ikea immediately afterward, which was crazy packed and generally a pain in the ass. Here are some pics from Ikea for folks who've never had the displeasure:

This is the area where you drop off your kids before you go in the store. You pick them up at the checkout. The blue bubble-sign says "toilet-trained children are welcome".

Stool samples lolz.

Jelly rats!

Then we went to Jungle Jim's, the kickass supermarket that was overcrowded and not at all kickass today. The Indian food section, where I usually shop, had been raped, and the shopping carts around the produce were 5 thick. I got kind of a panic attack and had to leave because I hate people.

But I got my birthday cake, which never in a million years will last till then:

....and some incredible pistachio macaroons that were $5 for a bag of 4! (worth it)

I'll go back another time it's not so damn crowded, people always ruin it for me.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 06:21 PM       
Holy shit my skull feels like it got slammed on the ground. Way to much beer last night and Billy Idol karaoke.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 07:26 PM       
Liar
Egg
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 07:40 PM       
HAWAIIAN PUNCH JELLY BEANS ARE DELICIOUS!
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 09:15 PM       
They sound delicious.

My tooth gradually realized that something had happened to it and has been throbbing sickeningly on and off. :/
Egg
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 12:37 AM       
How was the visit?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 01:51 AM       
I went to roadhouse steakhouse. Patrick Swayze did not bring me my steak. I ordered Medium Well and I got fucking redass undercooked steak. So help me if I get food poisoning on the most important drinking day of they year tomorrow the hell I send them to will feel like heaven after what I've done to them.
Egg
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 04:57 AM       
It's 5 AM!
Are you people in church or something?
There's like nobody on AIM.
Ughhhhhhh
Egg
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 04:59 AM       
I mean it's totally cool if you are in church.
I just want entertainment.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 05:52 AM       
The visit was great. I did it without anesthesia so that means I'm a badass.

I'm here but getting ready to go back to that grocery store, since yesterday was such a crowded nightmare. We're going to be there when the doors open this time.
Egg
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 06:13 AM       
Alright!
Rock on!
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 12:49 PM       
Did the move go okay?

I made an important $1 purchase in the Jamaican section of Jungle Jim's...

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 02:24 PM       
Delicious.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 02:27 PM       
hey guys what the hell happened to mockwars this year huh what
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 02:28 PM       
also what the fuck is this
Mar 15th, 2009, 06:27 PM
my computer says 2: 28 PM
:/
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 04:41 PM       
Your board settings are probably off, as your message was posted at 2:28 PM, according to the site, for me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 07:28 PM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 11:20 PM       
Do tell, what does authentic Jamaican cock taste like?

Chicken, perhaps?
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 11:33 PM       
I pass on Jamaican Beef Patties tonight. I'll appreciate myself more next morning.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 03:00 AM       
what you guys don't like jerked cock? BAM!

Man I've been sick for like a week with weird symptoms ;\ my throat feels like something is stuck in it and i occasionally cough (actually i kinda forced them out) up these hard phlem ballish things and now my eyes are turning red and feel weird I think im turning into a zombie or something.