Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 10:29 AM        Google Voice
Does anyone else use Google voice email when you receive a voicemail? It always takes my voicemails and turns it into some ridiculous engrish.

My dad left me a voicemail that said

"Hey Bill, Its your dad. Hopefully I'll talk to you after work. I'm beat. So Long."

Turned it into

"Hey Bro, its your dad. Hopefully I'll work. I'm dead. Salam."

Which had me terrified when I read it the first time.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 10:48 AM       
Another one from my friend Adam

"Bill its Adam, Give me a favor. Gimme a call back or text me, I'm trying to gifure out that club hot brand. I feel like my brother and I might try to her and from Flores. We're going out and none of the three of us are the club. I was downstairs. I think we're going to meet the Church. I just want to know what the heck. Alrighty."
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 07:19 PM       
Quote:
I'm trying to gifure out that club hot brand.
Me too brah

Quote:
the three of us are the club.
we the club bill

thats pretty awesome actually its like a chojin/typicalinternetperson translation device
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 09:27 PM       
Haha, I just got one:

"Mr. Martin, are you aware that you are over 17 months late with a payment on your subsidized student loan through Sallie Mae? Please contact us so we may settle this dispute."

Haha, they think i'm going to call them
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 09:50 PM       
they should change its name to bro-blefish.