Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 01:29 AM        GHOSTS
Anyone believe in them? I think it's all a bunch of shit to be honest.

A few things have happened that I can't explain. My mom always said that our old house when I lived in Mississippi was haunted, I never believed it though.

twice when I was in the pool, my mom would be relaxing in a beach chair reading or something and I saw her shoes fly off her feet. Like as if someone pulled them off. She said it's happened a few other times before too.

Other times I would wake up (in the same house) and I would see a window on my ceiling with a dark shadowy figure looking down at me. I would always go turn the light on and there was never a window. It might have just been weird reoccurring dreams but I was really young though so I don't remember too much.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 02:42 AM       
Forget being sent to your eternal reward/punishment after you die. All you do is sit around the house playing dumb pranks on gullible people.

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 02:50 AM       
"lol i will hit this bitch's shoes"
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 05:43 AM       
The problem with ghosts is they always do stupid shit like turn on your lights or steal your pain meds, then everyone tells you that its not a ghost its your fucking shitty house or your goddamn roomate and they never believe you!
Slim Goodbody
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 05:46 AM       
http://pic.aebn.net/Stream/Movie/Box...a38804_xlf.jpg nsfw
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 06:23 AM       
i think being a ghost would be horrible because the world must be really crowded by now

ghosts also horrify me i mean ghosts might watch me poop and stuff
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 07:11 AM       
ALL OF THIS IS TRUE.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 07:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Forget being sent to your eternal reward/punishment after you die. All you do is sit around the house playing dumb pranks on gullible people.
So when you die, you become a member of the Zug forums?

This sucks
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 08:18 AM       
There is no such thing as ghosts. Lock thread.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 09:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
So when you die, you become a member of the Zug forums?

This sucks
Seriously, I bet half of the people on zug are ghosts.

"I flickered a bunch of lights in someone's house while they were sleeping. Here's an article about it."

edit:

After checking zug for the first time in 3 years. Yes, most of these pranks are so stupid a ghost could do it. "A ghost sent me flowers from a man named Raul and my wife got suspicious that I was gay".
"I came home to a ghost playing a marathon of the worst video games ever."

Last edited by k0k0 : Sep 17th, 2011 at 10:27 AM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:43 AM       
Time to better this thread

Video of Street Dogs - Ghosts
:youtube

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Sep 17th, 2011 at 12:24 PM.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 02:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Time to better this thread

Video of Street Dogs - Ghosts
:youtube
its the effort that counts, im sure that was cool
Slim Goodbody
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 02:47 PM       
YOU DON'T GET IT THRASH, THAT WAS A SUPER SPOOKY GHOST POST.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 02:49 PM       
Slim Goodbody
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 09:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
There is no such thing as ghosts. Lock thread.
You can't prove ghosts don't exist so you have to be agnostic about them or else you are stupid, but its not stupid to say they do exist without proving it. If ghosts don't exist than why would my parents tell me the howling coming from their room at night was a ghost? Explain that scientists.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 09:39 PM       
I think it's ridiculous that in this day in age even though there is no evidence at all of certain things (ghosts, aliens, religion) we still question them because some guy started saying something about it 5000 years ago.

Bananas feel pain. Prove they don't.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 09:52 PM       
But aliens most likely do exist, if you're meaning life on other planets. It may not be possible to ever see that other life, but it does exist.
Slim Goodbody
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:59 PM       
Fermi's Paradox.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
I am the nightmare juice.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 01:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
But aliens most likely do exist, if you're meaning life on other planets. It may not be possible to ever see that other life, but it does exist.
That I can understand, I think there is life on other planets no matter how small, I do however don't think that they come all the way to earth just to fly into our atmosphere to get caught on camera then bounce.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 01:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Bananas feel pain. Prove they don't.
Slim Goodbody
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 07:25 PM       
Is this meta humor that we are doing right now? Is that what this is? Because its over my head.
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 09:06 PM       
You know the other day I thought to myself "I wonder how many assholes have refrigerators that are vibrating thier kitchen so dishes move around and then blame it on ghosts and never fix the fridge".