Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 08:47 PM       
I HEAR THAT RON PAUL CONVENTIONS ARE CHALK FULL OF PEOPLE WHO ANGRILY ANNOUNCE THEIR OPINIONS ON COMEDY MESSAGEBOARDS RIGHT AFTER SUCKING SOME GUY OFF BEHIND AN APPLEBEES DUMPSTER

GOBBLE GOBBLE
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 08:50 PM       

he looks the type

And I don't have CSI-type equipment, but I'm sure if I did, and you zoomed in enough, you'd find proof that it is true. And that he's also some kind of giant.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 09:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
He's the Michael Jordan of making inane political comments on this message board. And just like Michael Jordan, he doesn't know when to quit.
Woah let's not bring Jordan into this. As a 40 year old he still averaged 20 points a game. Jordan should never have quit.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 09:21 PM       
I didn't know that. I'm not a sports nut. I seemed to remember him leaving 3 times and each time he was worse. Sorry to deride his royal airness.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 09:25 PM       
Hey Yabuturtle how many rigs do you have mining bitcoins?
Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 09:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Well his coin lost some lustur after he failed in MLB
How so? He won 3 more championships, 2 more MVPs, and 3 more Finals MVPs plus several All-Star appearances. A week or so after his failed baseball stint he put up 55 points in one game.

ok I promise not to derail this anymore but Jordan's greatness shall never ever ever ever be questioned.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 09:53 PM       
Never said he wasn't great, but his late career shenanigans were at best awkward. 45? Baseball? It was a lot of uncomfortable stuff to take, like Johnny Unitas not ending his career with the Colts was.

Also the OP derailed his own thread by turning it from Ron Paul talk to his pro legalized drug agenda so all bets are officially off
Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 10:30 PM       
Jordan had to wear 45 because his 23 was already retired. I really can't blame the guy for playing baseball. He was already a global superstar and had already won 3 titles and claimed that his love for the game was diminishing. His dad's murder (and desire for his son to play baseball) was a big factor in the switch as well.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 09:59 PM       
Whether drugs are legalized or not I will still acquire copious amounts of marijuana.

Personally I don't think any drugs should be legalized. I think no matter what you try to do with the situation no one will be happy. It's a complete grey area. Plus bigger industries will get into the shit and fuck with it in a laboratory beyond all recognition.

11 or 12 years ago Portugal decided to legalize ALL drugs. Apparently it has not changed anything really. In fact it's lowered the use of other drugs. For example, if you want weed, you go into a store that sells just weed instead of having to go to some shady ass neighborhood and then when you finally get to the dump you're buying out of, you're being exposed to crack, meth, pills and heroin. Also teen use has not increased or decreased and crime has not increased or decreased either.

So then again, who really knows whats best. I don't want a meth lab or a crack den opening up by my house to be honest and I'm also glad the government isnt getting their greedy hands on marijuana profits. So fuck em all. No matter what you do, SOMEONE WILL BITCH.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 12:59 AM       
Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 04:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Whether drugs are legalized or not I will still acquire copious amounts of marijuana.

Personally I don't think any drugs should be legalized. I think no matter what you try to do with the situation no one will be happy. It's a complete grey area. Plus bigger industries will get into the shit and fuck with it in a laboratory beyond all recognition.

11 or 12 years ago Portugal decided to legalize ALL drugs. Apparently it has not changed anything really. In fact it's lowered the use of other drugs. For example, if you want weed, you go into a store that sells just weed instead of having to go to some shady ass neighborhood and then when you finally get to the dump you're buying out of, you're being exposed to crack, meth, pills and heroin. Also teen use has not increased or decreased and crime has not increased or decreased either.
Uh I don't know about you but I would love to be able to have a one stop shop for weed, painkillers, amphetamines and maybe coke. I'm tired of having a "guy" for every different thing.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 07:11 AM       
newfriend. there are few things worse than a person who says something you agree with, yet makes themselves impossible to respect. it's like if you started foaming at the mouth about corporate tax law and spelled Microsoft with a dollar sign while doing it. no one wants to hear your approved talking points, but i might be interested to hear what your personal, educated, honest opinion is (hint: thus far it's been none of the above).

no, i don't think that legalized drug use would suddenly convert honest citizens into junkies and make them start wandering around my back yard, turning the US into a terrifying game of minecraft. i don't understand what the argument about states' rights infringing on each other is even supposed to mean; people are still going to buy and sell drugs whether it's legal or not anyway, and i doubt some frat's road trip to buy a bathtub full of cocaine would somehow come back to haunt your state and/or molest your loved ones.

i think fast food is a much bigger problem for the nation than any drug, and i don't feel Roy Rogers needs to be regulated either.
Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 11:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i think fast food is a much bigger problem for the nation than any drug, and i don't feel Roy Rogers needs to be regulated either.
I think the jews are a much bigger problem for the nation than any burger but they need to be regulated!!!

oh god what have i done

yabuturtle sucks
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 06:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Addressing the title of this thread, maybe Ron Paul should get elected, but he won't. Nothing anyone says will change this fundamental truth.
What do you base that on? Yeah I think he should be elected and I'd vote for him, but so many say he doesn't have a chance. On the contrary, he's received more donations from the military than anyone else, won the CPAC twice in a row, came in 2nd place in the Iowa Straw pole, barely I might add, and has won numerous internet polls. So I think he has more than a chance, but a lot of the establishment is scared of him as well as his own party, and knowing how corrupt they are and to be scared of Ron, leads me to believe Ron is doing something right. Even if he didn't stand a chance, that's no excuse not to vote for him.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 06:59 PM       
This guy has a firm grasp on reality.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 07:07 PM       
I'm sure all of the shut-ins on the libertarian website poll that voted him over everyone else will show up to vote on voting day.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 08:21 PM       
GOBBLE DOWN THE GOODNESS

FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL BABY
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 08:31 PM       
lol this thread is so terrible
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 11:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabuturtle View Post
What do you base that on?
Reality.

I think you are drifting into coolinator territory, yabu. And if you don't know what I mean, I suggest you look it up.
You may already be there.

yabuturtle sucks
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Reality.

I think you are drifting into coolinator territory, yabu. And if you don't know what I mean, I suggest you look it up.
Honestly I thought you could come up with something better than that. Reality? That's all you've got? Bullshit. If the media paid more attention to him like they do with those corrupt politicians like Romney, Perry and Obama, he'd most likely win easily. Him not having a chance is no excuse not to vote for him.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:11 AM       
I'm about to not vote for him, just to cancel out your vote.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabuturtle View Post
Honestly I thought you could come up with something better than that. Reality? That's all you've got?
Actually, it's all I think this thread is worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabuturtle
Him not having a chance is no excuse not to vote for him.
And yet that WILL WORK for 90% of most Americans. If it didn't, we elect John Anderson in 1980, and not Ronald Reagan.

À propos of nothing in particular, that last sentence of yours made me
You may already be there.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:41 AM       
OH GOD YABU, YOUR MOUTH IS SO WARM AND SOFT

"FROM ALL THOSE SPEECHES TO MY FELLOW VOTERS, GOTTA WARM PEOPLE UP WITH MY VELVET LIPS"