Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
lol this thread is so terrible
Congrats to Rongi for writing the cliff notes version of this thread
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabuturtle View Post
Honestly I thought you could come up with something better than that. Reality? That's all you've got? Bullshit.
Why am I not surprised that you think reality is bullshit? Coolinator seemed to feel the same way. Are you sure you aren't him alt-ing around his ban?

Honestly yab you should bottle your stupidity and sell it to the cast of Jersey Shore
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:54 AM       
I COULD NEVER DO THINGS LIKE THIS WITH MY REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT FRIENDS, YABUTURTLE

"THAT'S BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT"
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:56 AM       
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SWALLOWED IT ALL

"JUST DOING MY JOB FOR RON PAUL. CONVICTION, NOT COMPROMISE"
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:09 AM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by The page at i-mockery.com

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Grislygus again.

yabuturtle sucks
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Actually, it's all I think this thread is worth.

And yet that WILL WORK for 90% of most Americans. If it didn't, we elect John Anderson in 1980, and not Ronald Reagan.

À propos of nothing in particular, that last sentence of yours made me

Sorry I'm not buying it. You Dun goofed.

You would rather vote for someone you think will win, even if he's a piece of shit, as opposed to someone with no chance but a good record? I don't see the logic there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:27 AM       
are you a spam bot?
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:28 AM       
He's just stammeringly excited about his next big date!
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:36 AM       
I really care deeply for women. And I've dreamed of finding one someday.
A girl who I can relate to. I would certainly be nice and polite to her. Someone who makes me laugh, and someone I can make laugh. I'd really like to dance with her, be it fast or slow dances, as I love to dance. I would take her out to places on our dates. I'd never want to push her into anything and make her feel uncomfortable. I certainly don't want to show off or act like a self absorbed arrogant jerk, as I dislike those kind of people.
And I would want to write her poetry expressing my feelings for her, letting her know that I care deeply for her and that I would never hurt her in any way, shape or form. I would love to play music for her, and singing for her, expressing how much I care for her.
And then, when our feelings have developed and that we don't like, but instead love each other, I would let her know everyday, saying that I love her. I would want love between her and I to be passionate and memorable. I'd be telling her I love her, hold hands with her, giving her warm hugs and soft kisses. A woman who I could love dearly, marry her and have children with her.
But, then again, this is IF I meet a woman. I always keep thinking it's just hopeless, as I have kept failing over and over, but deep down I know I really shouldn't give up. I believe there is someone out there in this world for me. Someone who thinks and acts like I do, and someone who is smart and open minded as well as fun. I just hope I can find her someday, and finally embrace this feeling known as love. The feeling I have seen but never felt before. I really hope I meet her one day.

- Taken from yabuturtle's myspace

Lets hope he meets that woman so he can stop hopping on ron paul's dick.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:38 AM       
wait its not a spam bot its johnathan clement
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:52 AM       
OH MY GOD HE SUCKED MY DICK JESUS NO
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:53 AM       
I'M GONNA BE SICK, HE WAS WEARING A BLONDE WIG I DIDN'T KNOW
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 03:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Uh I don't know about you but I would love to be able to have a one stop shop for weed, painkillers, amphetamines and maybe coke. I'm tired of having a "guy" for every different thing.
Understood, however, I like having a guy who only grows pot. Not only that but he keeps his yard CLEAN CUT. Never has any parties, never spends large amounts of cash, and his grow room is frigging top notch. The guy really takes the best care of his plants and his growing area and I feel like buying from him is a more "ma and pop" experience (as stupid as that sounds).

When it comes down to it I really just don't want anyone handling my green that I don't know/trust. And a huge party of people that I don't know and don't trust are the government. The thing that I once knew to be safe and non-habit forming could very well become an entirely new product.

Me and my girl tried K2 for about a month, and man that was really a fucking bummer high. I don't know what to describe it, but it was some synthetic shit made in a laboratory, and I regret ever trying it.

As far as coke, pills and other similar drugs, I think the shady ass dealers and stigma just come with the territory. And if it's ever legal, you'll probably still be dealing with the same category of uncertainty wherever you go to obtain them.
BANNED

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 04:05 AM       
the weed i get from weed clubs is stellar and the same stuff you buy from dealers
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 04:12 AM       
Ron Paul should be erected

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 05:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Ron Paul should be erected
L
Spoilers!

L
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 07:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I really care deeply for women. And I've dreamed of finding one someday.
A girl who I can relate to. I would certainly be nice and polite to her. Someone who makes me laugh, and someone I can make laugh. I'd really like to dance with her, be it fast or slow dances, as I love to dance. I would take her out to places on our dates. I'd never want to push her into anything and make her feel uncomfortable. I certainly don't want to show off or act like a self absorbed arrogant jerk, as I dislike those kind of people.
And I would want to write her poetry expressing my feelings for her, letting her know that I care deeply for her and that I would never hurt her in any way, shape or form. I would love to play music for her, and singing for her, expressing how much I care for her.
And then, when our feelings have developed and that we don't like, but instead love each other, I would let her know everyday, saying that I love her. I would want love between her and I to be passionate and memorable. I'd be telling her I love her, hold hands with her, giving her warm hugs and soft kisses. A woman who I could love dearly, marry her and have children with her.
But, then again, this is IF I meet a woman. I always keep thinking it's just hopeless, as I have kept failing over and over, but deep down I know I really shouldn't give up. I believe there is someone out there in this world for me. Someone who thinks and acts like I do, and someone who is smart and open minded as well as fun. I just hope I can find her someday, and finally embrace this feeling known as love. The feeling I have seen but never felt before. I really hope I meet her one day.

- Taken from yabuturtle's myspace

Lets hope he meets that woman so he can stop hopping on ron paul's dick.
That's all well and good, but here's what would really happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by how yab's monologue would actually go
I really care deeply for women. And I've dreamed of finding one someday, because I could finally practice my taxidermy on a soft human.
A girl who I can relate to. One who understands how much I want to live in one of those floating cities on the ocean that the crazy sect of libertarians want to build and live on. I would certainly be nice and polite to her, because she won't realize that the shovel is coming to the back of her head that way. Someone who makes me laugh, and someone I can make laugh. Because clubbing a woman in the head and stuffing her is hilarious ladies, am I right? I'd really like to dance around her corpse, be it fast or slow dances, as I love to dance. I would take her out to places on our dates. I'd never want to push her into anything and make her feel uncomfortable. I certainly don't want to show off or act like a self absorbed arrogant jerk, as I dislike those kind of people. And when people see that I carry my stuffed dream woman around, i would ignore the horrified stares.
And I would want to write her poetry expressing my feelings for her, letting her know that I care deeply for her and that I would never hurt her in any way, shape or form. Because once she is perfectly preserved forever, i would keep her clean and not let dust accumulate on her. I would love to play music for her, and singing for her, expressing how much I care for her.
And then, when our feelings have developed and that we don't like, but instead love each other, I would let her know everyday, saying that I love her. I would want love between her and I to be passionate and memorable. I'd be telling her I love her, hold hands with her, giving her warm hugs and soft kisses. A woman who I could love dearly, marry her and have children with her. Though we would clearly have to adopt the children, or more likely kidnap them because of the uncomfortable questions adoption agencies ask like, 'why do you keep a stuffed woman in your house?'
But, then again, this is IF I meet a woman. I always keep thinking it's just hopeless, as I have kept failing over and over, but deep down I know I really shouldn't give up. That, and whenever I approach one, they seem to see something in my eyes that frightens them off. I believe there is someone out there in this world for me. Someone who thinks and acts like I do, and someone who is smart and open minded as well as fun. Someone besides The Coolinator anyway. I just hope I can find her someday, and finally embrace this feeling known as love. The feeling I have seen but never felt before. I really hope I meet her one day. And mount her in an entirely non sexual way.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 07:47 AM       
Quote:
You would rather vote for someone you think will win, even if he's a piece of shit, as opposed to someone with no chance but a good record? I don't see the logic there.
Wow.

I think Clement is smarter than this one.

@ G²
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 11:55 AM       
HEY EVEYONE RON PAUL IZ TEH SHIZZ. VOTE FOR HIM OR DIE.

You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:51 PM       
I hope he cries into his Hot Pocket when Ron Paul doesn't get invited to the debates.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 02:53 AM       
I cant stand reading this thread. I dont know how you guys could stand writing it.

yabuturtle sucks
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 12:15 AM       
You can't stand this thread but took the time to write a response. How strange. Also I noticed over half of you double post. Guess you never heard of the edit button which is unfortunate.

As for Ron I already said what needed to be said. I'm saying the ones who thought he was nuts realize later he does make sense. I didn't realize many of you had a 2 digit I.Q.
BANNED

Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 12:36 AM       
is a yabu turtle something from the flintstones?
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 12:44 AM       
Quote:
Also I noticed over half of you double post. Guess you never heard of the edit button which is unfortunate
HE'S GOT US THERE

LOOKS LIKE WE LOST THIS ARGUMENT ABOUT EDIT BUTTONS, OR WHATEVER IT IS THIS THREAD IS ABOUT

Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 12:45 AM       
YEP