Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 01:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
is a yabu turtle something from the flintstones?
ive been reading it as yaburtle which sounds cooler.

however i also spell villains like villians
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 01:26 AM       
For shame thrashO, spelling is a huge deal on this forum.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 01:26 AM       
It's ok ThrashO, spelling isn't that big of a deal on this forum. I even posted a villain in your thread.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 04:47 AM       
yabulinator
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 06:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabuturtle View Post
You can't stand this thread but took the time to write a response. How strange. Also I noticed over half of you double post. Guess you never heard of the edit button which is unfortunate.

As for Ron I already said what needed to be said. I'm saying the ones who thought he was nuts realize later he does make sense. I didn't realize many of you had a 2 digit I.Q.
A few things.

1) I hardly think a man who clearly has a 1 digit IQ such as yourself should be talking about others' IQ. Especially when they are all clearly your intellectual superiors. It is at best unseemly, and just sad to watch

2) You arrogant idealists are all the same, you don't want to engage, you just want to soapbox. You have been given real reasons about why the world has consequences for any sort of drastic change, and your only response is to ignore them. I am forced to conclude that is because your 1 digit IQ cannot grasp the concept of a discussion.

3) Your 'edit button' response clearly shows your ignorance of this forum and how it operates. If you did a little research, (and let's face it, it is painfully obvious that the concept of research is an anathema to you) you would know that is just how posting is sometimes done here. it is a 'posting style'. Many do it for a myriad of reasons that include but are not limited to; humor, laziness, apathy, and style. But trust me, the only person here who hasn't realized that you don't research or study properly is you, so you should be the only person surprised by this post.

4) Why bring your crusade here? While we have a political forum, it is a tongue in cheek forum, and to take yourself this seriously is going to get you nothing but scorn in response. But again, if your IQ were greater than your shoe size you might have realized that early on in this thread.

At this point, you are no longer fun or interesting anymore. You have worn out both your welcome and usefulness
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 10:26 AM       
You're arguing with a window.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 04:08 PM       
Ok, so other than ruining the country, what other political views does Ron Paul have?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 05:22 PM       
we're the bad guys and terrorists are the good guys
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 05:31 PM       
What's Ron Paul's stance on earthquakes? Is he just gonna say "OH WELL! IT'S WHAT THE EARTHQUAKE WANTED TO DO! WHO AM I TO STOP IT! IT HAS RIGHTS TOO!"?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 05:34 PM       
we're the bad guys and earthquakes are the good guys
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 06:16 PM       
Ron Paul addict - I smoke pot and I think the world would be safer if all drugs are legalized.

Hard drug addict - Dude, that's a really bad idea. I know these guys and you really don't want them running around with unlimited drugs.

Ron Paul addict - STFU YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! HISTORY HAS SHOWN THAT IT'S ONLY WORSE WHEN YOU LIMIT THE DRUGS THAT ARE AVAILABLE!

Hard drug addict - Whatever nigg3r. I'm gonna score some meth and train your mom.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 02:05 AM       
Ron Paul caused the earthquakes.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabuturtle View Post
Also I noticed over half of you double post. Guess you never heard of the edit button which is unfortunate.

OH LAWDY MILHOUSE, WHUT WE GONNA DO
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:01 AM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:14 AM       
I had to ban local teen heartthrob Ronpaul for being a spamming faggot! I guess we just closed the book on that one indefinitely. No more discussion necessary

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:44 AM       
AND YET RU PAUL LIVES ON, LIKE A SECRET FINAL BOSS
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 04:03 AM       
RU PAUL'S "DRAG U...TO HELL, MOTHERFUCKER"

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 11:56 PM       
RON PAUL SHOULD BE ERECTED
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 06:47 AM       
thats real life squidward
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 11:06 AM       
For a minute there I thought that was a doctored photo of Bill O'Reilly.

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 02:03 PM       
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 08:18 PM       
BANNED

Old Aug 28th, 2011, 08:40 PM       
ARRRMMMSTTROOONGGG

hell show you a style of handsome that has been passed down in his family for 300 years
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 01:58 PM       
Ron Paul is in tough shape right about now.

If I were a card-carrying member of the GOP, I'd be looking seriously at (and I can't believe I'm saying this, but there it is.)

*drum roll*

Mitt Romney