Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:28 AM       
Shit's fucked up, dude.

I should really write off my old friends. They're "getting lost", the thing after high school where people just peter out. I've got a couple new friends that are better, though.

Hang with the new friends more, dude.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:30 AM       
they can all fucking eat shit

i am ENRAGED!!!
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:33 AM       
i really hate this vertical ad that always gets in the way of the first post because i can't read what you said
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:33 AM       
*COUGH*
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Shit's fucked up, dude.

I should really write off my old friends. They're "getting lost", the thing after high school where people just peter out. I've got a couple new friends that are better, though.

Hang with the new friends more, dude.
I can't say "dude" more.
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:38 AM       
SAM I LOVE YOU :*
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:39 AM       
I think you should cry more, baby-back bitch.
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:40 AM       
do you guys enjoy my whining? ;(
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:41 AM       
Yes, I enjoy internet people pouring their personal lives onto a board.
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:42 AM       
what else you wanna know
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:46 AM       
ahh fuck this i'm going to bed
Darryl is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 06:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
i really hate this vertical ad that always gets in the way of the first post because i can't read what you said
Can you guys fix this somehow?

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 07:04 AM       
Take it to the tech thread.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 09:00 AM       
use the i-bapery skin, it doesn't have the vertical ad
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 09:08 AM       
As an aside, has anyone actually seen Drank in stores? Got someone I'm supposed to buy a can for, but fuck spending $56 to order a case online.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 10:42 AM       
i can't say i've ever seen that before. that looks pretty cool! where'd you find out about that?
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 02:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
We might be the only two
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 02:42 PM       
I don't get the vertical ad and I use the plain skin.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 02:54 PM       
ME TOO FUCKING HELL
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 04:12 PM       
i get a horizontal one that SOMETIMES blocks posts when i post from work and i'm using ibapery
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 04:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i get a horizontal one that SOMETIMES blocks posts when i post from work and i'm using ibapery
NIGHTMARE MODE
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 06:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
lies, i use the bape skin
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 07:39 PM       
Quote:
It was my first thought, too, buddy. I don't read half of what you say, anyway.
I used to be the biggest jerk on this message board, but now what am I
Fathom zero i understand that you may have some personal problems or maybe you haven't been taking your medication but that's no reason to lash out at people on the internet
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 07:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
i can't say i've ever seen that before. that looks pretty cool! where'd you find out about that?
Oh, the sig other came home one day going on and on about "slow yo roll". I'd just figured it was some viral thing that was making the rounds at his work.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 09:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I used to be the biggest jerk on this message board, but now what am I
Fathom zero i understand that you may have some personal problems or maybe you haven't been taking your medication but that's no reason to lash out at people on the internet
I can make it not fun.