Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 08:28 PM       
hahaha awesome. for some reason that reminded me of our recently deceased dolomedes tenebrosus. i look forward to warm weather to catch another because i like them.
http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/3...ebrosus2dz.jpg

re: feedin' babies,
pinhead crickets are the best, but nobody nearby sells them! sometimes we can get a jar of flightless fruit flies, but most of these babies are outgrowing them. we bought some "extra small" crickets last weekend at a reptile expo. the crickets are often bigger than the spiders, but the spiders seem to have no problem biting them.

if we can't get a hold of anything small enough, cutting mealworms into small segments does the trick, too. adult lycosids don't scavenge as far as i know, but the babies aren't above it!

which reminds me of one of the cutest things that sadly i didn't get a picture of.

when the aspersa had her babies hanging out on her we fed her a mealworm. a little bit later, we looked at her and the mealworm in her mouth was covered in babies. cuuuuuuuuuuuuute.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 08:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
My comedian neighbor just did a taping on DRUNK HISTORY last night. He knocked on my door to tell me they were filming, drink in hand, swaying in the wind, and going on and on in a very high and friendly buddy buddy manner. This is the first time I have ever heard of the show but it sounds hilarious.
Wait, hold on, Kyle Kinane is your neighbor? :eeek

Tell him "MILHOUSE BACKWARDS FROM THE INTERNET LOVES YOUR WORK" and I am 100% serious

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 10:24 PM       
Does he know you from somewhere?
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 08:10 AM       
the internet. don't you read.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 10:12 AM       
I don't trust that he has ever had a conversation with my neighbor. So telling him that milhouse backwards from the internet loves his work is creeeeeeeeeeepy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Wait, hold on, Kyle Kinane is your neighbor? :eeek

Tell him "MILHOUSE BACKWARDS FROM THE INTERNET LOVES YOUR WORK" and I am 100% serious
http://kylekinane.tumblr.com/
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 08:21 PM       
God damnit Tadao Tomomatsu you will use your show business connections to drop my name around

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 09:56 PM       
If only I had mod powers again I could do such things!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:09 AM       
I've finished watching Walking Dead, so I'm back to post up a storm. Woo.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:48 AM       
Man, I caught uo with walking dead and I still am disappointed
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 04:26 AM       
It isn't very good. It'll be a long time before I again take recommendations from the people that said it was worth watching.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
This is a forum for people who actually have balls.
Nonsense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
you've used up your quota of the word "cock" and cannot use it again for the rest of the week
Oh no. Are cocks being rationed?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 06:54 AM       
Did Milhouse backwards ever watch Twin Peaks?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 06:56 AM       
He certainly never called his mom.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Did Milhouse backwards ever watch Twin Peaks?
Amazingly I wondered the same thing yesterday. Get out of my head!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:23 PM       
Also life update: I'm on an orthopedics unit now for placement. Seen some crazy stuff. The off-service (ie, patients from other units) are always the weirdest cases. Saw some necrotizing fasciitis the other day (flesh-eating bacteria)!! Also this still counts as school so basically I work as a nurse 48hrs a week and don't get paid.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 06:37 PM       
I never finished Moby Dick, in case anyone's curious
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 06:46 PM       
I can't stay awake through all of Jurassic Park.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 08:00 AM       
I feel asleep in Spiderman 2 and Sherlock Holmes.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:06 AM       
I woke up at 6:30, for some reason. I'm guessing I'll go through about three of those Keurig K-Cups before I even leave the house today, and then I'll probably get a ridiculously large coffee from a drive-thru.

Also: Yeah, while The Walking Dead has definitely improved, it's still pretty damn stupid. The comic is frequently as bad, if not worse, but the five episode game is great and manages to make the writers of the show and comic look even worse for not being able to come up with anything even close to as good even with several years of time to do so.

That was very funny. Well done.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:14 AM       
I felt like doing a bit of a check-in with y'all, since shit was pretty crazy.

Basically, I dated a girl for a few months, until it turned out she was full of crazy-bitch rage over the littlest things. Particularly traffic.

Then started working at a local hookah lounge; quit last night when my boss threw my phone to stop me from calling 911 when a girl was passing out. Never knew I could yell at someone so loudly. Girl is fine; she just fucking bounced. Probably drugs.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 11:57 PM       
Boss of a hookah lounge threw your phone to prevent you from calling 911? Because a girl was passed the fuck out there? Did you try waking her up on your own?

I deal with a lot of passed out chicks in my new line of work (out of the Army, guys. Going to school in Austin and I work as a door guy at a bar on 6th street) and I always stick my finger up their butts before I call the EMS. If they don't wake up from that, then they're probably dead or OD'd.

JUST KIDDING! I wouldn't stick my finger up a girl's poo hole, even if she was drunk and passed out. But I always make sure she's awake enough to get her out and get her a cab...guess it's a little different at a hookah lounge though...
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 08:26 AM       
Who passes out at a hookah lounge?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:18 PM       
12 yo girls
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:49 PM       
gayyyyyy
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 02:01 PM       

I've lived too long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
Nah j/k sup
wudoin
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
Jesus Pub it's amazing how much of a difference John Lennon glasses and a beard make.
Yes.
Quote:
Quote:
Watched Identity Thief in the theater. It was okay I guess. It sort of felt like watching a really long sitcom.

Also, watching Melissa McCarthy masturbate with a shower massager, while you're sitting next to your mother, is awkward.